• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Good morning everyone~<3 How are all of you~? =3 I got my DGM in this morning, my new laptop yesterday (which I'm currently talking to all of you on =b) and I've got great things happening in life. Life's good B)

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Also, may I say that the Kumasyun theme is absolutely adowable? 83

I hate this section of Calculus. It never exactly clicked for me. This one freaking section.... -sigh-

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And my good day just got totally crappy. Where earlier I wanted to jump and sing and stuff, right now I just wanna go cry. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awwww, why is that Niinii? :(

/should see about watching the rest of CLANNAD tomorrow, when she's at home and not at school. xD;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, for one, my closest friend who I can only talk to on the Internet now got in trouble and can't talk for awhile and they left in tears..... Another is that my weekend plans to go to PA are probably shot now, I'm not feeling the best, didn't get any of my Calc done this morning because I didn't have time or remember how to do it.... Just a rough, stressful day that's not even halfway over. =( About the only GOOD news that's happened today is that DGM updated, even though the chapter is kinda sad and just all around negative because, well, it's a dark time in the plot again. Just, everything today =/ One of those days, ya know?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    It's college level. Related rates. I know how to do it, I just... in the 20 minutes I had to work, it wasn't coming back to me. =/ Just drew blanks, ya know? <.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye. We all have one of those days.

/ahaha... would be in Calculus if she can remember anything from Pre-Cal.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... I don't even remember the last thing I did math wise. Excel doesn't count. :(

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

-sigh- I hate stress. It's not that I can't usually handle it, I just..... blegh. Tis just one of those times, as you said we all have, where it kicks my butt. >.<

Calc? The first time I had it last year, we used nothing from Pre-Cal aside from trig stuff. That's all we used from Pre-Cal in Calculus. That's all we're using NOW, too, and this is a university course. I'm sure you'd be fine if you just refreshed yourself on that trig stuff.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I've felt like that as well before. :( /hugs

... Trig is the part in which I copied off my friend and managed an 'A' on the tests while she got 'C's. >___>

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number idk

If that's the case, then I'm sure you'd handle Calc fairly well =) And thank you, nee. =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nica was the one that brought the title up. XD; I'll probably change it (if Netto or someone else doesn't change it by then) when I make a theme change.

Naaaah. I don't even remember the other side of Sin Cos and Tan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back