• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    28. i should, but... theres a lot of games on me list. but before ANY of those, i have school/homework and rehearsal.

its ok. i get the current convo in DLTMSA. i just... cant stand feeling left out. thats how i usually feel at school, and its mostly how ive felt at school for the past few years.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    30. you havent really been in a play before, have you? theres this thing called blocking, its how you move on stage. a play is more than people in costumes saying words theyve memorized. im onstage in many more scenes than i have lines in. plus, you need to practice how you interact with the other characters.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    32. it is. i may not have many lines, but i have a lot of blocking. and the director has a thing for having characters pop up in scenes they arent in according to the script/

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Once again I come back from school and getting even more confirmation of how stupid I am. A irritating little **** likes to point out every time I make a mistake, and laughs at me mockingly. The little prick is so annoying. No matter what you say to him, he always wins because he cannot be argued with, because his arguments suck. And he doesn't recognize a good point. Also, everybody seems to love him except me, so I never get anybody backing me up.
    So yeah. I feel like ****.
    Hi, Silv.

Last edited:

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
    I LIEK CHEEZBURGERZ. YAYYYYYYY 8DDDD
    Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back