• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    4. uh, remember me? little girl who had too much homework and too little time? couldnt finish it all and now i have to catch up. ive been working for hours already today. i finally finished that draft for english tho.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    too little time...?

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

You had friday after school to do it, and Saturday before you went to that play of yours. but you decided to put it all off until tonight.

You need to get your priorities straight.

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    6. thats what i always do on weekends. i meant thursday night i didnt have enough time. besides, to me, friends are more important than school. or do youi not like having me around?

at any rate, today gained a few points... *points at username*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    21. something tells me were gonna need a new title... something along the lines of "Watch Out For Ace Attorney Hijack LOL [WOFAAHL ver. 1]" comes to mind.

i have about half an hour til i need to shake a tower... then i need to find that lock... i was hoping id get some rp in today. i guess not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back