• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    0. Who are you again? O.o

Just kidding welcome back. :D

Yeah I hope Savanna Returns soon. XD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I have over a thousand posts in this thread and even I don't think it deserves to be sticky.

I'm just saying. XD

Melody

Banned
    Years

I still think it deserves it. It's been around for a while, it never falls off page 1 of OT, it's almost always active, and it's a refreshing change from TCTI which gets hijacked by PC's usual 'active' clique most of the time, and I like that this thread has a different group here. \o/

Plus it's more noob friendly. I don't see enough newcomers in TCTI. ;o;

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    In time you will see that this thread does not deserve it.

I remember when I fought for this thread to be sticky. XD
    Also pretty much the whole of OT will agree with me when I say this is more of an RP thread than a real counting game thread.

I want to hit 200 so the zombies will be reset. :3

And then hit 300 so that only I have the power XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Nobody can stop Calisto Yew...

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

^ Had to.

ANYWAY, I might actually not be completely on until the first of the month. My plan failed as I was caught using the Admin account on my school lappy. (I'm not supposed to do that, in case you guys are wondering.) BUT, when I am back, my power... my force.... will be unstoppable! }:^D

Ehem.... Sorry. My evilness has been very dominant this past week. Probably because I've only had about a night and a half's worth of sleep since..... last Tuesday night?

BTW, Happy Saint Patty's Day, everyone!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back