• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Oh? I forgot my number. And, I already iz teh zombah, so that's futile.

Sonic (do you mind me calling you that?) I'm just being who I am. I may be evil, but I won't stand by and let someone be attacked. It's not dignified.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Mmk. But, where has everyone gone? Namely Nudgey. He hasn't been on in a while.....

BTW, no one has seemed to answer my question about henna.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

What makes ya think I want a chili dog, eh? *can't hide salivation in time*

Ok, new method: give me a chili dog and or you'll never see your precious Pokemon again, Sapphire! MWAHAHA! *shot*

I got ninja'd... I've been gone too long......

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

Mmk. But, where has everyone gone? Namely Nudgey. He hasn't been on in a while.....

Since we had the whole arguement about the RP and we decided this place wan't worth posting in and he didn't like it anywhere else he left PC. ;___;
    Although he did leave me a VM about a week ago. :D

Luckily I found a new home in DLTMSA. (b'')b

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Ah... ok. I haven't been here in a while, and I haven't seen him on AIM in a while, either. Sakura was on briefly about a week ago. CURSE THIS END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR CRAP! I hate not having my friends on. Especially right now, when I can only use a computer when my sis doesn't need hers.

BTW, on a side note, does NO ONE know what henna is?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well, it is an ink-like substance one applies in various designs to their skin. It is like a temporarily permanent tattoo. It doesn't come off with water like those $.50 things you would get as a child. It can actually last up to a month. I'm sporting, as I think I already said, the infamous Veritas and Aequitas that the brothers in my favorite movie have on their hands.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

I believe I'll pass for two reasons: 1- Robotnik isn't my boss. I'm his. 2- I never put out the hit on Sonic, therefore I'm ordering you for the sake of your jobs to leave Sonic alone. As I've said, I'm an evil person right now. There's no guaranteeing you won't reactivate tomorrow and not have, say, a computer virus.

(BTW, I'm not meaning to be mean in any way. Well, maybe a little. ;3)

Double ninja'd this time! Dang I'm off my game!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back