• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Sorry, peeps! I've got to get up REALLY early tomorrow, so I ain't gonna be up....
    I'm going on a ski trip for 5 days without internetty, so I can't talk to yall....=(

Bye, Silv, Dogboy, Jordan, Gazza, PIXY, Vanitas, Vortled (>XD), Jpp6, Netto, Sonnikku and Awesome.
    You guys rule!!! =D

Also, Vortled didn't know what chili dogs were (most likely) cause he's Norwegian. Like me. But I've lived in Australia, and he hasn't.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    24. Hmph. I can't know everything :S

And stop misspelling my username, you guys! Or I won't miss you...

Ah of course I will :) Have a nice trip, Code! I'll miss you much! Try to behave, will you?

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    28. Nope, I've known him for a long time. You can see he does it intentionally thanks to the XD he puts in each time he misspells it.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    000 (I'm still a zombie yeah?)
    Hey peeps Nudge is back!
    Don't know how long it'll be until I get bored again but meh, I'm here for now haha
    I see Vorteld is back as well which is pretty sweet =]
    How has everyone been?

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Sorry, peeps! I've got to get up REALLY early tomorrow, so I ain't gonna be up....
    I'm going on a ski trip for 5 days without internetty, so I can't talk to yall....=(

Bye, Silv, Dogboy, Jordan, Gazza, PIXY, Vanitas, Vortled (>XD), Jpp6, Netto, Sonnikku and Awesome.
    You guys rule!!! =D

Also, Vortled didn't know what chili dogs were (most likely) cause he's Norwegian. Like me. But I've lived in Australia, and he hasn't.

My posting becomes slightly off beat (schedule-wise) and I am not included in your byes? That hurts.
    Also, you and Vorteld are Norwegian? Thats awesome.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    2. Wowsers, someone who can spell my name! Of course it is you, nephew! Yup, I''m norwegian. Nothing special bout that, I guess.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I misseded teh Nudge AND Code? D'X

Hola, btw people. Less than two weeks and I can resume my daily PC attack! New lappy FTEW!

EDIT: HIYA RIOLU! Welcome to WOFZ!

(BTW, gottsta go for tonight. TTYL peeps.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back