• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (NUDGERINO!!! hey!! its been ages!! *piefaces* i was just thinking of you earlier!!)

Wings: wh-who are you? th-thankies for saving me... *Dogboy's corpse grabs Wings' leg* WAAHHH!!!!!!

(HIYA RIOLU!!! welcome to WOFZ!! if you dont care for the rp we have running here, feel free to ignore it!!)

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *Holo's corpse grabs Wings' other leg*

Yami: WINGS! *Grabs her from the side* *Pulls her away from the Corpses*

*The corpses head to Wings again*

???: *shoots both of them*
    *The corpses both fall down*

???: It's not safe to talk here. let's go into another room in this place.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

???: there seems to e a virus infecting them. I'm Chris Redfield. I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S.

Yami: Stars?

Chris: No. S.T.A.R.S. That's Special Tactics and Rescue Squad. anyway.... You seem to be having a little thing for that girl...but this isn't the place to talk about that, these corpses could rerise any minute now!

Jaden: ...This dream is getting spooky.....

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. (ohai Ros!! yah, i finally have enough free time to log on again. pay + week of sickness = negative number of minute of free time. tho im actually still slacking -.-" whatevs. i can just lie to me english teacher. BTW!!! IF YOURE BACK IN MD BEFORE THURSDAY, YIU CAN STILL SEE THE PLAY!! tomorrow at 6:30, the next day at 3:30, then thursday at 6:30!!! o, but theres also a good chance itll get filmed, and ill try to get me hands on a copy so i can put it on YT!!)

Wings: y-yeah... *jerks her foot back as Dogboy's corpse makes another grab for it* but... does anyone else feel like theyre targeting me? ah!! *Holo's corpse rises and makes a dive for Wings*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami: WINGS! Maybe.... maybe they not really dead... they are dead in this dream world.. but They could be alive in the Real World! maybe these corpses can be used as a passage way between the two worlds! try a telepathic message!

Chris: Telepathicy? ha. *Shoots both corpses*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. Wings: AAAGH!!! *Holo's corpse was on top of her when Chris shot it* *bullet went thru the corpse and hit Wings as well*

Holo's corpse: *seems unfazed by the bullet* *grasps Wings tight, pinning her arms to her sides*

Wings: *is bleeding from the left shoulder* *pain has made her utterly defenseless*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Yami: HOW DARE YOU HURT WINGS, CHRIS! *takes crowbar lying on the floor* *Whacks Holo's corpse* Wings... Your going to be okay... please don't die.... *Tears start falling onto Wings*

Jaden: Chris...you should know.... Yami...has a special thing for Wings....

Chris: I've been meaning to ask...why do you call this girl Wings?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. Dogboy's body: *shakes head violently* Uhh... Finally regained control... Yami! I'm using my magic to retake control of my body! Oh... Wings is hurt bad... Here, you know she can't take much of your dark magic, hand her over so I can heal her! *Yami is so worried about Wings that he fails to notice how strange his partner's voice sounds*

Scratch and Grounder (SSSSS Squad)

We Hate That Hedgehog!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Scratch: Hey Grounder! Check this out! A bunch of losers are fighting zombies!

Grounder: Uh... D'ya think we should help?

Scratch: NO! They're the ones we're being paid to keep an eye on!

Grounder: Uh... Right!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    8. @ Awesome: I didn't realise Year 12 would be so hard, for the last couple weeks I've been flat out with end of term 1 assignments and exams, only just finished all my assessment today.

@ Silv: *eats pie* XD

What's been doing guys?
    I can't wait for Thursday (two more sleeps)! It's when HG comes out over here in Australia and I'm getting it after school =)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    1. Does anyone else think that $48 Australian seems awfully cheap for HeartGold? Because I saw it in the K-mart catalogue for $48 :S

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    2. Holy Shizzle it's nudge. :O

And I have to go in like ten minutes. B|

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Yes, it's Nudge :P lol
    As I said before I've been busy and haven't really had the time for PC so yeahh
    Aaand you'd be offline now =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back