• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Sorry, Silv. I don't go in for the MMOs... unless it's Star Wars: The Old Republic (which, sadly, STILL doesn't have a release date)

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    35. The Old Republic will be AMAZING!!!!!!
    And I don't don MMOs. Only two I ever played were Runescape (back before I knew how to internet properly and a few years before I signed up here) and then Maple Story. Both are free, which fueled my decision for playing them.

NO! NOT NINJA'D D:

And I am going to bed. Hoping to be less sick in the morning, but I am going to the doctor's office regardless.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Night Wuzzy! Ttyl.

Just you and me now, Silv. Anything in particular you wanna do to cure the boredom and raise the post count?

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    40. I keep saying don't think like that. Its late, he may have just fell asleep with the phone in hand.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I agree with Wuz. He probably just fell asleep. We both know he doesn't stay up this late, regardless of school or work. Plus, considering how upset he was, when he finally began to calm down, he probably just kinda collapsed from exhaustion. He's tougher than that. You know that better than anyone else here.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    42. but i also know that hes more emotionally extreme than anyone else i know. look in your heart, you know it to be true. he just mightve snapped and done something...

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    43. A) i have no heart
    B) STOP THINKING LIKE THAT! D:<
    C)You can't be sure about anything without more concrete evidence. Heck, his phone just could have died.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I know he's an emotional guy. He doesn't hide it generally, either. But, Silv: he's also very rational. And, as I said: he wouldn't do anything like that for certain reasons. I seriously just think all he needs is a cool down time. He'll work things out. Besides: he (should) know he's got friends there for him. You in particular. That'd be enough for me, and you know how crazy I am at times usually all the time.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I understand perfectly why you'd think that. I do. But you need to try and think this one through, for his and your own sake. Does your heart really think he'd do it? Or is this just your fear telling you this? I bet deep down you know. Come on... where's that happy girl who's helped me so much these past 6 months and kept my spirits up? He's gonna be OK, OK? He's not like the rest, ya know.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    48. Worrying is one thing. What you are doing is something different.
    Also, temptation to get to 100 with us zombies is overwhelming.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It's perfectly OK to worry. Heck.... I'm worried, too. But you still need to think positively about it.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    50. maybe so... but given me social luck, i find it pretty likely.

so you noticed the count too.

everyones gonna come back and realize they missed all the drama...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back