• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

The recent addiction of mine is GPX+. I don't know what's up to these sites that makes me addicted. u_u

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And a Cloud Strife tag to match that avatar o3o

/Ilu Cloud

Oh, Letty, so we are planning on going all three days to Otakon, right? I need this confirmed so that I don't stay with my dad a week starting this Friday, but instead a week starting this Thursday or something ^^'

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. idk. id ask, but mommy's at work and daddy isnt involved. i think i finally got mom to look into making me costume. *points at FB status* she printed out a pic of Yellow.

Cloud is awesome and all, but SO broody. Tifa pwns~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't like Tifa as much. I prefer Aerith or Yuffie.

And I got natural hair dye, which my mom is gonna attempt to use in my hair to make it -hopefully- brown.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. YUFFIE. win for being in FFVIICC, FFVII, FFVIIAC, KH, and KH2!!!!! AND not being broody!!!

ooh!!! i hope mommy gets yellow and green fabric soon... maybe THATS why she left at 2 today!!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh right, Letty, you're into Trickster still, right~? You need to download PangYa. I think it's owned by the same people who own Trickster. I've been obsessed with it lately XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Fantasy golf~ Much more fun than the actual sport~ Plus, the characters are awesome, the items are cool, and so much more~

/not to mention Tara and I are into it, though Tara plays it on the computer while I play it on the PSP

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. golf? im SO bad at online golf games... Tyrannian mini golf? ugga UGH!!! i stink!! im better at the real game!!!

DO THE CHARACTERS WEAR EARS AND TAILS?! 8D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You can buy ears and tails for them, and then equip them.

Heck, some of them are animals themselves. One of them's a polar bear. And this golf's probably a lot more accurate than Tyrannian Mini Golf ever could be. But a lot of the characters who join are human.

...There is Karen, who starts off with kitty ears and -I believe- a kitty tail. But she's kind of dead, and I don't think she's playable.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. oh. *loves Trickster coz all the playable characters wear animal ears and tails*

type | boy | girl
    power| buffalo | bunny
    magic | dragon | sheep
    sense | lion | fox
    charm | raccoon | cat

i love that setup :3

maybe i will download it. is it an MMO or just a game?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's a bit of both. You can play by yourself, but you can also join a server and play against others if you want to :3

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. cool~ i think ill download it.... eventually. yay for procrastination!! or not yay. i still have all me summer reading and writing to do, and i need to start me personal project... stupid IB school...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    8. i think i have two... maybe three? i dont know. and i need to write at least a few paragraphs on each of them. im SO happy i didnt get into AP Lit, the kids who did get three books on top of whatever book theyre reading for USH.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back