• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If I were in AP English, I'd have to read one required book PLUS three others on the small reading list.

No paragraphs though.

Also, it'll be interesting wearing skirts most the time at school. Good ol' uniforms.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    10. City wants to give us uniforms. i hate the notion. *HATES conformity* if we do get uniforms tho, im hoping against hope that they arent black. black in a school with no AC in Baltimore summer temperatures? UGH!!! we get hot enough with black gym uniforms!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm going to a school without AC, too XD And we HAVE to wear hot clothes on formal days.

What I do like about uniforms is that no one judges you by how you dress.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    12. true, true.

but i prefer no uniforms. a strict dress code is fine, but no uniforms.

lolgifgift!!!

Winner Sinclair

Vampire Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2010
    I have set out to rid this wonderful topic of any vampires that may be lurking in the shadows! I think...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. vampires? well, there are plenty of zombies here. i dun know about vampires.

at any rate, you need to know one thing about this thread: you must always post the next number in traditional counting order, unless, in the event of posting the one hundredth number in traditional counting order (100), you become a zombie, in which case the absence of a number may be assumed to mean zero, thus resetting the count. until the requirements of zombiehood are met, however, numbers are a required part of each post, as they are the foundations on which this thread has been built.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. i was merely pointing out that in your first post in this thread there was no number.

now, i would appreciate a simple yes or no answer to the question:

are you an alt?

or, if you dont want to answer that:

what series is the guy in your avvie from?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    8. lol.

haha, smartest homeless guy alive has a sign that says "I bet you $1 you'll read this sign."

ok, ok, ill share the posters!!!

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I want demotivational posters. :(

Exams are coming soon, I hope I do good. D:

<insert number here because I forgot>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh yay Letty's on.

Are either of your parents home? /get some Otakon things confirmed, and I'll need to ask my mom what those are so if neither's home then I don't have to

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If we already discussed this, then forgive me, I forgot XD

OK, my mom basically wants to know what you and your parents' plans are regarding transportation (like, if they'll pick me up at my grandma's or if they wouldn't mind if someone dropped me off and later picked me up, that sort of thing), and if a two-to-three-day sleepover (that is, assuming we go all three days, and the third day is if my dad drops me off on Thursday--if he's up to it, that is). Although I think we might've gotten the sleepover thing fully covered?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back