• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    It's, in fact, is. If the BBCodes are activated, it will be enough to stretch down your page threefold.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023

More random reviewing *beep*.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Damn. I even need to scroll down. >_<

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Since Sammy is a Zombie, Sammy will sing the Chorus from a Left4Dead song called Re:Your Brains by Jonathon Coulton

"All we wanna do is eat your brains!
    We're not unreasonable, I mean no ones gonna eat your eyes
    All we wanna do is eat your brains!
    We're at an impass here..Maybe we should comprimise?
    You open up the door and we'll come inside and eat your brains!"

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years

Well, Sarah Palin being there isn't a problem, it's the creepy media people stalking her every move that would creep my out.

Why the hell does that site even exist anyway? It's not like she announced that she's running, which, BTW, would be a poor political choice after she stepped down as governor of Alaska.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wouldn't mind that actually, considering there was a month when I was sixteen that I didn't see the daylight for like... a month during the Summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back