• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    42. Silv said Kaza liked it, I know a few other chicks that like it too.
    Lol She has no reason to lie, and neither does Silv so I'm guessing she is a she lol, well I hope so after the incident from yesterday xD
    Aaaanways....
    I gotta go soon....

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Awwww....But I thought we were gonna interrogate her? XD
    Whatevs (My way of saying whatever).
    I hope you don't leave too soon!
    Fun fact: I have stayed here on this topic longer than any of you, and still I am not a zombie, thogu I help others become zombies! XD (Well, dogboy is the first frequent poster. He posted already on page 2/3 and silv who comes in on 4th page... and Pia a little later....But I'm not a zombie! Eveeryone else is! XD)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Ok, we'll interogate her next time then! xD lol
    If I go offline I'll catch you next time :D
    So what was that conspiracy about me and alts? xD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Nothin....Just a hinting about you being a cybertronic robot that doesn't excist, and that you were a programmed alt that likes to mix letters to create names, and that you have come here to destroy this thread. You know, The normal stuff. (Another funny ending by me. XD)
    I found my first post in here!!!
    here:
    Me said:
    59 bucks an hour, ooooooh yeeeeah!
    duffman cannot stay here any longer!
    :)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Hahah love the first post by you in here lol
    I don't have enough time to find my first in here otherwise I would

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Proof that I was the first record holder:
    Podifo said:

Yeah, much people wanted, but I guess not Electivire. :P
    I think, that it will take VERY long to get 2 Permanent Zombies. When the first Permanent Zombie is made, he is gonna put to 0, 0 and 0 whole the time. :P
    And by the way, I put Code_Green in the first post because he made the highest score! (61)
    I'll be looking out for it while rummaging around in the garbage can for old posts. XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yepp. *Is proud*
    XD
    I think silv forgot one of her murders when she counted them. She appears to be dead already on page 8. XD

OMG! I just found another amusing story! page 10 https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=189331&page=10
    It's about Salmon-Sharks, how to counter them, and how the counters kill humanity. XD
    it stretches for a few pages, for those of you who haven't read it before... XD
    You appear to have been drowned somewhere on page 14, silv. Your death count is increadible! XD

Last edited:

Damon Gant

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    0. Ok, we'll interogate her next time then! xD lol
    If I go offline I'll catch you next time :D
    So what was that conspiracy about me and alts? xD

Timey, me boy... You need a detective or higher to interrogate someone. Didn't you know?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I hate that question....
    Seriously? Only 2 posts when I was gone?
    tis won't do...XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    9. wait, there are times ive died i dont know about? kazas the one who commits suicide about once a day... and of course i recognize her song reference. although the words are actually "So now you're back from outer space". i haz a new fave song...
    When I see your smile, tears roll down my face. I can't replace... And now that I'm strong I have figured out how this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul, and I know I'll find deep inside me, I can be the one! I will never let you fall! I'll stand up with you forever! I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven! It's ok, it's ok, it's ok. Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling all for us. Days grow longer and nights grow shorter... I can show you I'll be the one! I will never let you fall! I'll stand up with you forever! I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven! Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart, please don't throw that away! Cause I'm here, for you; please don't walk away and please tell me you'll stay, stay! Use me as you will! Pull my strings just for a thrill! And I know I'll be okay, though my skies are turning grey. I will never let you fall! I'll stand up with you forever! I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven!
    quote post for the lyrics!

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    should we have a bonus thing on my birthday maybe (its on the 13th november)? naah, that would be too special.
    oh, wait! you can vote for it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back