• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. And here I am, hmm only a page since I was on last night, everyone must have been bored without me xD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. yay, i managed to figure out something on GIMP!! i dont know what, but me thingy looks good! ill share...
    Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Nnn. Nice. ^_^
    Oh... Help me with something real quick, kay?? >,> I'm doing a writing assignment, and the story needs to be sure to have an opening that attracts attention or seems interesting. So, I need feedback on the opening I wrote earlier. Do you mind helpin??

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Awesomeness<3! I'll just go ahead and post it right here then. XD Here goes:
    He looked at her with a carefully concealed greed, visible only in his translucent blue eyes. Even then, one wouldn't be able to see the truth unless they were searching for it. He tried to turn aside, but his crystal gaze was trained longingly on the one thing he was forbidden.
    The billowing white dress that hung around her graceful form like a thick mantle of snow seemed to glimmer in the light. Her feathery wings were spread behind her, rustling softly in the same light breeze that coaxed the mist-like curtains out of and back into the balcony doorway. Her light gold tresses cascaded over her shoulders and brushed her pretty, pale face. Finally, her crowning jewels, those sky colored eyes, stood out above all else, perfectly framed by her long lashes.
    He drank in her every feature, wishing to kiss those soft pink lips and entangle her thin frame in his own strong arms. She was so near, within his reach. If he stretched, just a little, he could've pulled her to his chest from where he stood, a guilty embrace. Instead, he struggled to keep his feelings locked within, to settle for stealing sinful glimpses of her angelic figure, that insatiate hunger continually hiding behind the fringe of silver locks that eclipsed his vision.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back