• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukefonfabre

The Tempest
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    32. In HeartGold SoulSilver i would Get Totodile Cause he learns some cool moves like Ice Fang and stuff. Yea i used to not be able to decide to choose Bulbasaur or Squirtle. But then i would get all 3 because of the magical power of Trading. So it worked out except for the not obeying part :P

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    33. lol, I'll probably get Totodile too as I've already got numerous Cyndaquils and Chikoritas. Can't wait to get HeartGold but it dnt come out here till like 2-3 months after the US :(

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    35. I don't really like Chikorita, I don't really like it's moves and whatnot and just overall too weak in my opinion

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    36. i always chose it when i was playing gold cause it was the prettiest... hey, i was like, five or so? whatever, i was little. little girls like teh preetehz. and now i have to log off. i might see you tomorrow, i might not, it all depends, 'cause you know, *sings* "All the monkeys aren't in the zoo... Every day you see quite a few." so, nighty!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    39. Haha yeah, I joined Misty4Life's PC family yesterday and inherited her family, so hi uncle :D lol

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    43. DB yeah sure you can be my brother ill put you there now
    Nah a zombie won't come yet, i hope lol

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    45. OMG I'm over hearing Lady GaGa songs, stupid sister, time for BFMV i think lol

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    47. Lol It'd be sad if someone didn't know who Bullet For My Valentine are
    Anyways I'm out gotta clean up b4 parents get home from work, Catch ya bro

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back