• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Looks like I'm back online for a lil while, gotta work and got family visiting today *rolls eyes*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    1. Ahhh ok, might be why he didn't reply here then?
    You having fun putting it back to 0 everytime? :P haha

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    1. Hahaha I would love to be a zombie just to put it to 0 only because it looks like fun

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    5. Helpful mood ayy, well that's good because looks like we need alot of help to reach the record lol

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    8. Sometimes I go to the OT page and you've posted on 4 or 5 threads straight. And you post around everywhere. not just a few threads. So, it's good to have more active OT members. (Although there are plenty on here, we could always use more. ; D)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    9. Oh, yeah I find OT amusing and something to help pass the time while I'm reading/checking out other threads in other categories

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    11. I found this one on my computer and liked it and felt like a new avy.
    It says a good friend will come bail you out of jail...
    A true friend will be sitting next to you saying...
    Damn we screwed up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back