• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
    Years

Well, it is based after a video game XD

Which is out for the PSP. Which I want. Along with Dissidia. /would probably go out and pwn with Terra, Cloud, Firion, etc.

I also wanna get FFVII and perhaps FFVIII on my PSP, too. Both are $10 each.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

*before they could think about this incident anymore, shaking is heard, and an earthquake like movement is felt.*

me: Wow... What was that?

Holo: I think... the innkeeper might have found Wings... We have to figure this out and fast.

(Hi gazza. tell me when you get internet fixed on your wii!)
    (hiya Ninja kaza)

Lucy

Years

I'm good, hoping that we get snowed out.

/least likely :<

By the way, what do people think of my sig. tag? I already got Silv's input.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. (ohai Kaza. its been a while. @Lucy: Dev has a demo of Dissidia on his PSP. apparently, Terra pwns. coz shes long-range. and when she goes into whatever the powered-up mode is called... she pwns even more.)

Sky: thats probably right... we should try to figure out what the problem is. and fast.

(im doing better than i was. not considering running away from home anymore)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. (kaza, i ever tell you that theme is win? or did you change it after that fight?)

Sky: yeah... shed get put in a circus or something! ok, less talking, more thinking. how do we find out what those demon things did?

Lucy

Years

I don't want the demo, though XD Especially after seeing my friend pwn with Tidus.

I love Terra because I love FFVI. And I love Cloud because he's so cool in CC: FFVII. And I love Firion because he looks like Locke from FFVI.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Hey everybody! Comment time!

@ code: love the theme! blargh chicka honk honk! I've watched that series for years now. About the same time as H2 came out, actually.

@Silv and Dog: I'd like to join after the mind thing, too. I've never RPd before, though. I could start out as a minor, but I'd like to evolve into a major one. I'd kinda like to be a villain-turned ally, though, if it's ok....

I found out some info on BbS. Then, come to find out, the guy who was supposedly a credible source, lied just as a practical joke. Honestly, I didn't believe it to begin with, but still..... -_-"

I'm watching Boondock Saints. Anybody heard of or seen it? (NOT the Adult Swim show)

Ninja'd by an old zombie. Wish I had the power to do that.....

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (and apparently Onion Knight is difficult.)

Sky: oh. no, she hasnt contacted me yet. ill know what to do when she does.

(ah. well, it does rock. i been having me own fun with art :3)

Lucy

Years

I hate how it's Onion Knight and not Luneth, though. I mean, really now :< /likes Luneth

Also, one case where American dub name pwns Japanese name: Bartz > Butz XD

Oh, and I wanna try some sort of RP though I'd end up failing.

Lucy: Um... I like Fairy Tail, and I like Natsu... Yes, in that way.

/actually supports that pairing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back