• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. (yep. i got a REALLY good render, so i just had to do the BG and the text. theres some other stuff ive done in the album on me profile, and a couple things in DLTMSA somewhere)

Sky: dark, warm places... dry places.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    pair is online *dies*

hey Kaza

just a question for silv and dogboy: have you ever finished one of these mini-rp?

C
    ~

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. (well, there was the one Nudgerino, Sakura and i did, in which Nudgerino nearly killed me)

Sky: not too many places... uh... wait! over there! *runs off, down a long blue-ish corridor*

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    you mean the one dogboy ended for you witout actually finishing the story?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. (i guess not, then.)

Sky: yeah... i was doing a reading once, and i saw something like this. then i started researching. theres nothing but some old legends, but... they were pretty scary

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back