• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Wild: *fighting off vines as she runs* *stops short* OOOWWWWIIIEE!!!

Scientist: *had grabbed Wild's tail* i thought you would take this route. even if the others get eaten by that wolf i heard, i know im safe. none of the creatures in this jungle will harm you. *smiles with a saistic look in her eyes*

Wild: *trying to get her tail free* l-let go!! get off!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Sorry Wild.. I can't let you see this... *shoves Dirt in Wild's Eyes, making her temporarily Blind*

*Rips off her clothes, revealing her ears and tail*

Dogboy... I'm sorry... but I need your help again... *Bites Dogboy* *transforms into her wolf form*

*growls at the scientist, as if to say "let her go!"*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Scientist: *taken aback for a moment, but then recovers* *smiles sadistically* and if i refuse? *with a yelp of pain, Wild is dragged backward* *takes hold of Wild's arm* *slaps a hand with a cloth of some sort in it over Wild's mouth and nose*

Wild: *relaxes* *eyes close* *unconscious*

Scientist: *hoists Wild over her shoulder* *turns and runs off, dropping the cloth*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *doesn't faint this time*

Darn it! lost them!

*grabs Holo's clothes*
    *Gets on Holo's back*

Come on Holo, We can't let them do anything bad to Wild!

*Puts a protective barrier around the unconscious Sky.* This barrier should make you heal faster Sky...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. Scientist: i knew this invention would come in handy... too bad everyone laughed at me umbrellacopter!! *pulls out an umberella* *opens it to reveal a helicopter fan* *turns it on and begins flying away*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    *Thanks to Dogboy's teleportation power, I get right underneath the scientist.

(Thankfully She's not too high up for me to reach)

*Runs* *Bites the Scientist's leg, making her drop the umbrella, making her fall to the ground*

*Growls to the scientist as if to say "Kids these days, so disrespectful to their elders."*

(hi Awesome.. not sure... Still in Silv's mind ATM.)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Someone should do a fusion of a female trainer and Eevee. That would definately make it look like Holo, depending on the female sprite....

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. Wild: *still unconscious* *bounces as she hits the ground*

Scientist: feh. the world needs progress, and the older people are too set in their ways for new ideas. it takes the young ones. *picks Wild up again* *runs off the path, going between trees*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*runs even faster and gets ahead of the scientist*
    *growls as if to say "Give her up. you won't outrun me. I'm different from the other wolves around here. I am Holo, the Wise Wolf. How do you expect to outrun me, a Goddess?"*

(you must be the one they call Jordan)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. Scientist: why bother running now im in position and still have this? *holds up a small remote with a button on it* heh. *presses button* *she and Wild disappear in a burst of neon blue static sparks*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    *leans over for Dogboy to get off*

*Changes back into her Human form*

*puts her Clothes back on*

Darn it! I can't believe She got away!

That girl has no respect for her elders at all!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Mad Scientist: *within earshot of Holo* pickles!! why would Scientist run off like that... need to get back to the teleporter we set up... back to the lab!

(ohai multi ninjas. Minininja, ninjaPia, ninjaVani, ninja ~AZ~. *piefaces the lot of you*)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    *is blocking access to the teleporter.* *Howls* *Wolves gather around her*

*ears and tail are viewable*

when I give the signal.... attack

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back