• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. (but pie is nummy!!)

Mad Scientist: *looks around at the wolves warily* and just what, may i ask, do you want with me? i have nothing for you. however, miss, if you would be so kind as to answer a few questions... it would help me research imensely.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Obviously, you don't know who I am. *bites the Scientist.* *transforms into her wolf form* *Howls, telling her felling Wolf companions to attack*

*the Wolves all bite the scientist.* *Growls at the scientist as if to say "Bring back Wild unharmed and I will spare your life."*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Mad Scientist: *in pain* *gasping for breath* so, she has been captured? thats excellent news! i must get back immediately!! *pulls out her own small remote*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Steals the remote* *eats it*

*growls at the scientist as if to say "You are not going anywhere. Why do you want Wild so bad? What has She ever done to you?"*

*Wolves are Closing in on the scientists*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. Mad Scientist: well, im certainly not now. that remote would have taken anyone directly to me lab, which is no doubt where the monkey child is. as for our reasons... research, m'dear. we would study her... particularly due to her unusual anatomy.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. Mad Scientist: anything it takes for progress. *smiles, showing no respect for life* yes, i do believe your identity is relevent to me interests.

(ohai Nudgerino *pi to the face* i think i ran out of pie)

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    (OOC: Posting with me main for one reason only... going to show you a picture of Holo in her Wolf Form.. It's large, so I'm going to put it in Spoiler tags.)

Spoiler:

(So, yeah... The wolf you see in there is Holo... Huge, huh?)

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. Mad Scientist: a goddess, hmmm? do go on. *has gotten out a small notebook and pen*

**meanwhile**

Sky: *still unconscious*

**meanwhile**

Wild: *beginning to wake up a tiny bit*

Scientist: *prepares for dissection*

**meanwhile**

Aura: where... am i? i should... i should contact whoever has the pendant... *sends energy, making Sky's pendant glow brilliant gold and heat up*

**meanwhile**

Wings: *still unconscious and bleeding heavily*

(yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh................ long post is long)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Aura: WHAT??!? Wild got caught by the geeky Silvs?? thats not good... not good at all... they have a passion for *gulps and takes a deep breath* dissecting things. i... i dont know where i am... its dark, cold, and shiny here, like im trapped in something made of obsidian, but i cant find a wall anywhere! and if Sky is down, youve lost a valuable asset... whoevers targeting you is smart... theyre taking down those who could get in their way. Wings, Sky, and i are are powerful... whoevers doing this... knows what theyre doing.

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years

I'm gonna love seeing how many people in DCC say I stole one of Natsu's wanted name changes. If anyone noticed, that is XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Growls as if to say, "Why should i tell you when i can swallow you whole in a split second. like i did that switch. It should be activating any second"* *Picks up dogboy with her mouth* *howls, "Wolves, do what you want with her." *disappears with dogboy in a flash of light*

*Reappears With dogboy at the geeks base* *puts him down* *Howls* *runs inside, breaking the front door* *Growls at the Scientist as if to say, "Don't you dare do anything to her.. or I will Swallow you whole!"*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back