• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

*blinks* What the heck have I gotten myself into? Are you one of these "Silvs" too?
    Also, where is Lady at? I smelled her earlier....

Carbuncle

Ruby Light!
    Years
    3. (ohai Reb. *piefaces*)

no, i am not! but my mistress is. and i believe what youve gotten yourself into is called a rescue mission.

Wings... shes really bad... its awful. i suppose Dogboy didnt tell you about her trouble with demons either, did he?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

*grumble* That part was a question towards myself.

Wait-- what about demons?! What kind of demons?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i'm gonna play osu again be back in 20 :D

>:{ no BWAINZ! aww shoot!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Up to six. It depends on what pellets I ingest at the time. This form, however, will last for quite a while. Still, do you see now why I MUST call you Lady?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

*gets up slowly**blocks their only exit* YOU, Song, stay right HERE. You've only just gotten your voice back, you're covered in cuts and bruises, and extremely tired. The harpies can wait a bit.

*looks to Holo* Now. You still do not understand why? You should full well know of the ancient stories that we sing. Wolves of those legends are regarded as royalty. YOU have legends surrounding you, all pertaining to your wisdom. My tribe in particular regards you legends very highly.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Song. are we going to take care of the harpies or not? now that i know Wings' Condition, they won't be getting off easy.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    *stands**glares*
    Yami, are you MAD? Just by the way these people speak, I can tell Wings is stable. Would you risk the life of another comrade so easily?

Also, Lady, keep your ears keen. Something above us is stirring.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. {like im gonna let G stop me... theres more than one way to climb a tower!} *swiftly climbs out the window and starts climbing up the tower's outside* {at the top... thats where i need to go. maybe this way, i wont slow anyone down...}

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Oh? So you're willing to sacrifice apparently another part of her, whoever she is? I'm sorry, but you need to calm down a bit and think.

*Sniffs* Where'd Song go?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back