• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

It's ok. Many have lost tales over the years. Why do I get this sinking feeling, th-- *hears scream* NOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *howls as loud as possible*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Song!

*uses Dark magic to teleport to where Song is*

*sees Song being strangled by a harpy *
    SONG!!!!!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Singing? That's the key? *Looks into the harpie's eyes* No... not this song. It brings up memories of... *looks at Song* I have no choice, it seems. Forgive me Song, for not acting sooner.... Forgive me, Sai.... Forgive me...

*^Begins singing^*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Song! *runs towards her* oh no.... it doesn't seem like she can Sing anymore..... now what.

*Puzzle flashes*

Regular me: HEALING MAGIC! *Attempts to Heal Song*

(OOC: Ninja Van.)

Carbuncle

Ruby Light!
    Years
    3. thats not gonna work until that harpy is destroyed!!

Harpy: *still there*

Song: *gets up, forcing herself*

Carbuncle: Song, dont!! if you sing now, you might damage your throat beyond repair!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Forgive me Singer, I have no choice. *Bites Singer*

*transforms into her wolf form* *pushes Singer on the ground, and lays down on her* [Singer... You can not Sing in this state. do not even attempt it. allow the others to take care of this one.]

Carbuncle

Ruby Light!
    Years
    1. (ohai Pia *pie to the face*)

ah!! the harpy's weakness changed!! if it drank any of Song's blood... shes the only one who--EEEEEEE!!! *grabbed by the harpy* *thrown against the wall* *falls to the floor with a thud* *not moving*

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    sorry i vanished again my bro wanted to play Osu with me :D

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Song: {n-no... that harpy... it drank me blood, im the only one who knows its weakness now!!!} even... if i can just... get... a little... *sings, despite the pain* "Darling so share with me your love if you have enough, your tears if you're holding back, or pain if that's what it is... How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice? Just reach you out and you will know that you are not dreaming--" *coughs, a trickle of blood coming out of her mouth*

Harpy: *explodes*

(NOTE: the post directly below this takes place immediately before this one)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

*stops singing**tackles harpie**pins harpe*Song, I don't want you to do this, but you're the only one who can stop this monstrosity. I swear I'll repay you, no matter what it takes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back