• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    @pia: check out the rate fusions/re-colors thread in pixel art they did it :D

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

*runs to Carbuncle, grabs him, then runs to Song*
    Song? Please be ok.... Carbuncle, can you help? I need to take care of something....
    *limps away without notice*
    {Again I couldn't help. I am the worthless one, not Song. I couldn't save HIM, and now... I failed another person....}

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

{I guess I could... yes.... I think I will.}
    *finally reverts back to human form**limps on broken leg back to Song* What happened, Holo? What did Dogboy do?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*ears perk up*

*turns around* [G? you actually called me "Holo" for once. Anyhow, He used what seems like VERY powerful healing magic....however, it looks like he used up all of his energy in the process.]

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Song: that was overkill. he didnt need to give me everything. im strong too... and hes going to need some energy if were all gonna make it thru this. theres something really strong and evil at the top of this tower. plus, theres an ultra bad storm outside. also, its been several days. Wings probably cant last too much longer, so we need to hurry. *eyes the two staircases* one of those will probably take us to the top... ill take the one on the left... meet you at the top!! *races up the left staircase, dodging traps expertly*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Song, please wait! Holo, please follow her. Her luck is worse than a black cat's. I'll stay here with Dogboy and Carbuncle and Miles, is it? If anything happens, I've still got enogh juice for one final wolf transformation.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. Song: *dashes up the stairs, before realizing a trap too late* *walls come up from the floor, blocking her entry and exit* CRAB! hmmm... *sings* "Let down your defenses, use no common senses, if you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent nowhere! I wanna taste it, don't wanna waste it away!" *the walls shatter* hah! *dashes up the stairs again*

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Dogboy! >:(
    Shame on you for keeping Silv up so late! >:(
    She needs sleep! She can't show up fer school with only 2 hours sleep!!! (I remember when I did that....fell asleep in the classroom....XD)
    Urgh, why do you guys have to be so fun to hang around with? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back