• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    2. bad news about nobody being online

good news about the rp not active

i think i killed the thread

Last edited:

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

(I think you did. Oh well, I'll just leave a little continuation here for the others when they get back.)

*no one has responded to his question about Wings*

oh... No one is here... the one who is here is still asleep... Wow.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    hey code you should watch 5CM per second if you like love story's
    it' awesome :D

i've got clannad on my to watch list (b'v')b

I'l remember to watch it. XD
    Also, I just started watching Bleach, and will continue through the night while re-reading 8-bit, so I prolly won't be posting.....
    Multitasking FTW!!! XD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    yh it's really good Jordan recommended it

code you are tonight's winner for starting Bleach :B /FANTARDS

Years
    Hi, everybody! Also, Clannad is the best love story in history. So true. *Loves clannad so much*
    Damn, I REALLY wanted to make a music video about clannad....I uused many hours downloading clips, then I found out the clips weren't compatible with my video program....I tried to make them into other files too! But it didn't work....T_T
    Wonder if Miniryu will see this. XD
    Incidentally, I did see this. 8D What program do you use, and which file type did you download?

And yes, I recommend 5cm per second wholeheartedly. I'd say it does enough in an hour to match with Clannad's first season.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    2. (hai, Nudgerino (whose post i didnt ignore), Code (who i missed), Reb (who may or may not still be around), and Minimeister (who still visits this thread and deserves a welcome). *piefaces the lot of you*)

Wings: thats right... i need to save Rose... but... i cant go into the tower of demons... i lost Yami's ring... and he still has all the crystals.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

*Wings and Co suddenly Spot a Racetrack* *They here sound coming from it, they decide to check it out*

*Inside, They See Someone who looks like Yami, but they are not sure because he has a helmet on, and is sitting on a blue motorcycle - like vehicle, next to him is someone completly different, wearing a helmet, and sitting on a different colored vehicle of the same type*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Ahhh.... Wha-? What happened to me? Where am I? *hears breathing* Who are you?!

?????: Oh! I'm so glad you're awake! I've been caring for you for quite a few hours now. My name is Gale. Who are you?

G: I'm... uh.... Gavin. Can you tell me if I was with someone? If so, was their name Sai?

Last edited:

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Herro. :3
    Oh. The really aweshum bloody guy in my theme, I drew him randomly yesterday and gave him the name Manx, cus he has a yellow eye, and cat's can have yellow eyes, and a manx is a type of cat and yah.
    I'm pretty sure I'm putting him in my story. Just cus he's that awesome. >,<
    *hyper*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back