• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    *Wings Sees A note Attached to the TV*

Turn on TV]/I]

*She turns on the TV*

Annoucer: Okay, Turbo Duel Fans! Let's meet the Duelists. First, we have over here, someone who calls himself Dogboy!

me: Hi Everyone! Wings... if you are watching this.... I'm sorry for what happened,,, however, as i said it wasnt really me who did that stuff to you.

Announcer: okay, we already know about the opponent. Duelists, Start your engines, and activate your Speed World Field Spell card! For those of you who are new, Speed World makes all Spell Cards, besides Speed Spell Cards unusable! Now, let's see what these two are dueling for!

Announcer: It is this Beautiful Teddy Bear! Earlier in the Show, We learned Why the duelists wanted the teddy bear!

6 < < < < < < Real number.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Ma'am, do you happen to have any idea as to what is happening in the world today?

Gale: No, I don't. I have this television, though. *turns on television* Oh! Looks like there is one of those newfangled duels about to happen!

Yami through TV: Hi Everyone! Wings... if you are watching this.... I'm sorry for what happened... however, as i said it wasnt really me who did that stuff to you.

G: Wings... why is that name so familiar to me? It makes me feel pain... but why?

Gale: I don't know. Would you feel like coming into town with me? I just need to get some things and visit my son. He owns an inn.

G: Sure. If you need any kind of protection, I can fulfill that job quite well. I can transform into anything! *the two leave*

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    silv you owe me £20 for your 2 hug tackles thank you very much

hey ebery udder peeple :D

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Annoucer: Let's hear why Dogboy wants the Bear

*Flashback*

me: It is sort of a sad story.... But... It's to try to rekindle my trust with one of my friends...I'd rather not explain what happened...

*end Flashback*

Announcer: And the Turbo Duel is starting! It looks like Dogboy is going first!
    me: 8000
    opp: 8000

me: (I'm going to win that Teddy Bear for you, Wings!) I draw! I start off with my Shien's Footsoldier, in attack mode!
    Atk: 700/300
    and I'll lay one card face down, and end my turn!

Opp: DRAW! I summon Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke! (Atk 1800/ Def 1000) and I attack your Footsoldier!
    me: I activate jar of Greed! This allows me to draw one card!
    Opp: But my attack still goes though! You're monster is still destoryed, and you lose 1100 Life points!
    me: That means i can activate my Footsoldier's Special Ability! When It's in my Graveyard, I can Summon a level 3 or lower Six Samurai monster from my deck! and I" choose my Spirit of the Six Samurai!

Opp: I'll lay two cards face down and end my turn!

me: 6900
    Opp: 8000

me: I draw! I summon The Six Samurai - Irou! (Atk: 1700/ Def:1200) and I activate my Spirit's Ability! I can equip it to my Irou and have Irou gain 500 Attack and Defense points!

Irou: Atk 2200/Def: 1700

me: And now, I attack!
    opp: not so fast! I activate No Entry! it changes all monsters into defense position!
    me: Fine then, I'll lay 2 cards face down and end my turn!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: *arrives in town with Gale**gets attacked by thieves**Gale gets wounded**G, in a rage, becomes Fenrir-G**howls* Leave this kind woman ALONE! *attacks thieves, leaving none conscious* Gale, are you ok?

Gale: Yeah... just, take me to my son. He can help. *points to inn* He owns that place.

*G takes her to inn, reverts back, and carries her in*

Innkeeper: Transforming guy?! *sees his mother* Momma?! *runs to her side**yells upstairs* JOEL! WINGS! YOUR FRIEND IS BACK! AND I NEED YOU TO HELP MY MOMMA!

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

*Later*
    Annoucer: a Few turns have past, let's take a look and see how it's going! And this is a close duel! and It's Dogboy's Turn!

me: 3100
    opp: 4600

on the field:
    opp: Nothing.. at all..
    me: Irou, still equiped with the Spirit, and The Six Samurai - Niashi

me: I summon another Irou! and, Because you have no monsters, That Gives me the ablitily to Attack you directly, with All three of my monsters!

*After the Two Irous attack:
    opp: 700

me: It's over! Niashi, Wipe him out!
    opp: 0.

Annoucer: And It's over! Dogboy Wins! *Hands him the Teddy*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

me: Thank you so much. now, If you excuse me...

*Gets on the Motorcycle.* *Puts teddy in backpack*

*Rides The Duel Runner (Motorcycle like thingy) back to the inn, ans inside the inn*

me: What's going on here?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. Wings: *visibly tenses up, and its plain shes trying to keep from running away*

(ok, heres me latest GIMP work:)
    Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Excuse me, but I don't think I know any of you. Then again, I can't see any of you, so I wouldn't know. *hears Joel breathing* Joel? Is that you? Where's your partner? Where's Sai? *is utterly confused*

(Silv ninja)

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

G? What? We have been together for a while....

*Turns to Wings*

Wings.... Please, Trust me... What happened to you.... I'm really not sure what it is.... but I got you something.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    In answer to your q, silv, yes, I recognized the scene. I accidentally said "theme" instead of "scene" before. XD I was too busy thinking about my miku theme, which I just got up. <3

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    1. *voice is slightly hostile* what? another punch to the gut? i can do without that!

(ah, a Miku theme which looks very good. and i thought youd recognize it~ when we were writing that scene, i got inspired to draw it, then i got bored during math class~)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back