• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
Years
  • 2 Hey look a sleeping pikachu---->

OMG even a star wars battle---->

OMG They even have AC/DC---->

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • 6. Well I hope you like it here, Alltime. You might want to read the past page, unless you want a lesson from me too. ; )
    Cool smilies, PIA! I really like the wave one. It actually held my attention for a while.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • 8. I wonder if Silver will have enough time to come on here.....probably not with the homework she has to get through. But I bet Dogboy wants to abuse his privilidges, and fast. (I sure know it's tempting)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 10. *pokes head around corner* i hear me name? ask and thou shalt recieve, apparently. cant stay much longer, tho... DIE SCHOOL DIE. m4l, you may wanna read back a ways. you missed some pretty funny events. (like crazy silv and when dogboy went exploring in my mind)

NINJA!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back