• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    3. Ooo possibly a new member to the family?
    Damn I have to go, gott be up at like 6am, stupid buses. I hate living ages away from my school.
    Night Code, Vorteld and PechaPoffin :D *waves goodbye*

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • 4. Nighty-night nephew! :)

New family members are always good, but I think the rest of the family yshould get to voice their opinion as well :D I'm all for it

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • 6. OK, it's common to have a "Family" on PC. It is a mutual agreement, you could say, and just for fun. We act as if we were family members, adress each other as family members and are nice to each other :) As you can see in our sigs, one family features prominently in this thread.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • 8. Oh, that matters little. Often you express what you want to be, and usually it's ok. Look at me. I have many nephews and nieces, and is accepted as the family "Uncle".

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • 8. Nope, there's nothing more to it. And yeah, I prefer nephews/nieces :) We'll just let the rest of our family speak their opinion.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • 12. I'm not sure :S I became a relative to only one, and then added the others later... or how was it again?

Eh, if you want, I can put you up as my niece, and when the others come on, they can say if they want to be related to you as well :)

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • 14. Well then if you accept, you'll instantly get a cousin as well! :)

EDIT: I'm off for a while.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back