• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

*is not a happy Van atm* So I may not be getting a new laptop this weekend after all. Since I'll be getting outta school a LOT earlier this year, what money we would've used for my laptop will need to go toward my return trip to my former nightmare of a home. D:

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    It doesn't matter ... =D
    At least there's someone here...
    Well... there were someone here...
    Now it's only that silence again... =|

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010

....Wow.... I have not been here for a while. I have not had any requested to kill anyone on these forums for a while now. but now....things have changed.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (ok, fill-in time)

Sera: i knew about that... Aura thinks this "Akira" could be someone from Wings' life before?
    Yami: Yes. and Wings seems to reconize the name 'Shiru'
    Sera: you think she could be-- *CRASH* wh-what was that?! it sounded like it came from Wings' room!!
    *meanwhile* Holo: *ears perk up from inside the hood* Akira, did you hear that?
    Akira: Yeah... I think we have an evil spirit on our hands... If it's possessed someone...
    Holo: {this girl..she smells different} it sounds like it came from the Winged One's room...
    Akira: "Winged One"...? Is that a friend of yours? If she's trapped in a room with an evil spirit... She could be in danger!!
    Holo: *ears perk up* what? *goes into the Winged One's room*
    Wings: *is standing by the open window* *the room is utterly trashed* *her voice doesnt sound right* Haha! What an easy human to possess!! I've been waiting for this for years!!
    Yami: *runs into Wings' room, having heard the voice* Who are you?!
    Akira: She's been possessed!
    Wings: They did this to me... Haha... I'll make you all pay!! Starting with this girl! *picks up a utility knife* *aims the knife at her wrist*
    Yami: No! what to do? calm down...who did this to you? and why do you want to kill wings? *knocks knife out of her hand*@
    Wings: They did this... They threw me into the boiler... *burns start appearing on Wings' body* I was innocent!! They called me a witch... Now I'll take my revenge!! *runs toward the open window* Haha... Falling from the tenth floor will make this girl a pancake!!
    Yami: Akira. what do we do?
    Akira: We need to find some way to exorcise the spirit... *grabs Wings' arm* Go get my friends!!! Hurry, or the spirit really will make her kill herself!!
    Yami: *runs outside* Akira's friends! we have trouble! no time to explain! *starts runing back*
    ?????: Shunran, stay here!! *two boys and a girl about Akira's age follow Yami into the building*
    Yami: *arrives at Wings room* this is where the problem is. *enters*
    ?????: That's a strong spirit... Kou family spell, Bind!!! *thows a piece of paper with strange markings on it at Wings* *it attaches to her forehead*
    Wings: *cant move* Grr... *glares at ?????* *the look is powerful enough to send him flying*
    Yami: What the...? *is in shock*
    ??????: Ryuga, release the dragon!
    Ryuga: *in great pain* *touches two fingers to ??????'s forehead* *a huge dragon (chinese style) appears, pushing the evil spirit out of Wings*
    Ryuga: *sees Wings fall unconscious out of the window* uhn... catch her!
    Yami: *summons Winged Dragon of Ra* *wings falls onto the dragon*
    Spirit: Grr... you will all pay!
    Ryuga: Kou family spell, Demon Banishment! *hits the demon with another piece of paper* *the demon disappears*

(ok, now for the new stuffs)

Ryuga: *jabs ?????? in the forehead with two fingers again* Seal! Sorry about that... Your friend was possessed by an evil spirit. Don't worry, we're used to dealing with this kind of thing. I'm Ryuga Kou. I'm from a family of magic masters. This violent dragon girl--

??????: HEY!

Ryuga: --is Momoka Sendou. She specializes in martial arts. You've already met Akira Mikado, who's from a family of Onmyouji, and this is Touya Shirai, *gesturing toward the other boy* who is also from a family of magic masters. Two cousins of mine, Shunran and Raika, are waiting outside. We came here because Akira said you may have an idea of our friend Shiru's whereabouts?

2. Momoka: I hate to interrupt the introductions, but shouldn't you be worried about your friend? She did just fall out the window... Who are you?! *assumes a martial arts stance*

Ryuga: Hey, calm down, Dragon girl! *tosses a stuffed panda toward Momoka*

Momoka: *goes gaga over the panda*

Ryuga: But she's right... Who are you?

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    1. Ah, no one's here to take my usual Good Morning.greeting. Too bad :) I have to go and finish up a business deal with the Medical Institute right now ;)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I iz here! Hello, Vortled. >x)
    I won't be on for long, though....=(

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    3. Neither will I, you cruel nephew. Have you forgotten who raised you when your parents suffered their untimely demise? XD

Sorry, but that business deal really needs to be attended to.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Whatever. I don't care about your illegal business and such...I respect your talent for the subject, but people who feed upon the misery of others shouldn't be treated with fame and glory.

>XD

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    5. Fame is a slippery term, nephew... I think it's called "notoriety" when associated with my name :D

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    7. Goodbye! Have fun! :)

Once again, the rich guy is the lonliest guy... :P I think I'll do a little role-playing myself

Vorteld sat in the finery of the white office, puffing on a cigarillo. The director at the hospital sta behind the desk, staring at the plutocrat with a mixture of frustration, downright anger and fair. Vorteld was after all a very old man, his face full of wrinkles, a beak-like nose and sunken eyes circled by pale skin giving him the look of a bird of prey. His white hair was well-combed, and, unnervingly, his posture and vigor was that of a much younger man. As usual, Vorteld was dressed in a jet-black business suit with red silk on the inside, a spotless white shirt and tie, black gloves and shoes, and a large black fedora hat with black feathers in the band.

The hospital director stared at the paper in front of him. "But this cannot be..." he stuttered, ashen-faced. "Those medication were directed to us, we should have recieved them this afternoon". Vorteld smiled dryly and blew a puff of smoke in the directors face. "Business is business, Mr. Director. Let's just say that Corboss Inc. made a much better offer than the bugdet allowed this state hospital to make. Those medications are mine now".

There was a pause. The director mustered the courage to look the man he hated so much in the eye. "Sure, Vorteld, you made a better offer. Like offering to spare the producers families from gruesome fates if he sold you our shipment for an outlandishly low price". The businessman shot the director a blood-freezing look, but it quickly transformed into a smirk.

"When you deal with me, Mr. Director, you'll find that details are very unimportant. But you know me, right? The citys welfare is my greatest concern, after all. I had no idea those medications were bound for the state hospital! But, as you know..." he leaned over the desk and blew anothe cloud of smoke into his adversarys face, "I have to make some profit of my deals. And it IS a very kind deal. You only have to pay me 25% more than you were to pay the producers, after all"

The director of the hospital coughed in the smoke, but his head remained clear and full of anger. "But- it is impossible! This is a heinous crime orchestrated by you! I cannot afford this the budget-". Vorteld pulled a silenced handgun out of his jacket and pointed it at the man without blinking. "Like I said, Mr. Director, just drop the details. You don't have a choice, too many lives are on stake. Sign the contract now"

With a shaking hand, the director quietly wrote his signature at the bottom of the paper. Vorteld picked it up, stuck the gun and the paper back into the pocket. "Excellent", he smiled. "Cases are always settled peacefully between gentlemen like us!" And, whistling, he piked up his cane and strolled put of the office.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back