• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Nope. Just found it on my phone in the preset games and apps, and just started playing it :B It's very nostalgic, especially when I don't have a speed boost or Gameshark. It's like when the games literally first came out. I feel like I'm 5-6 again <3

Fine.... I can't deny the sad face. I'll restart and get Saur 0:3

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number

The originals came out in 98 in America, right? That was 12 years ago, so I was 5 or 6, depending on the release month.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I think I might be about right Vani, considering that we were born the same year. I DO know how old I was when G/S came out and when I got the game. xD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

My interwebs was being slow for a little bit a few moments ago. Hopefully it won't be slow again. ):

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Well it's not like we all haven't done that before. Say things a billions times over and over again, that is~

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Because Phantasy Star IV is one of my favourite games ever. And because there's nothing else to do.

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
  • 73. It's like 3:00 AM where Spazz is right now. We should have finished the job this afternoon. u_u

Oh hey Spazz.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Well let us blame my daughter for bringing us to zero, not realizing that it was a conquest. :(

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    7-whatever

Yeah. Serebii says it was released in the US in September of '98, and that GS was released in October '00. So, I was indeed 6. Woot for lucky guess!

Or the record thing. Or the 200 thing. /wants to retry to to reach his zombie status again for kicks

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Wait...

Which means I got G/S on my ninth birthday. Huh... I always thought it was my eighth birthday.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    That's not spam... this is spam:

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

/lame, overly-used pun
    /number

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back