• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
Years
  • 85. I tried MAL updater a while ago, but since I don't download anime, the coverage it offers is too little for me.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    This makes me want to get out my old Mega Drive and play some Phantasy Star IV:

I have nothing to update at the moment so I don't mind it being down for a while. :D

Years

Silly Jordan. As if I'd let you have an excuse. ♥

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number

Ice cream is yummeh.

Also, on a side note (and an opportunity to boast) I'm getting to preview Inception in about 3 or so hours. YAY!! /has longed for this movie since seeing the trailer

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
  • 90. What about the stuff I don't stream on Veoh or Crunchyroll? :V Besides, it only lets me have one, and I tend to watch shows sporadically between different providers.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. crushing dreams is fun.

so, ima go watch a couple movies, in like, five-ten minutes. feel free to (try) to usurp me as the record holder, i wont hold it against you if you succeed.

*stared at* what? oh, that time before? i'unno what that was about. was it during first or second quarter, or the second and third weeks of august? if so, that woulda been it. *winks*

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Alright, Daughter. :( I think I'm going to go Precia on you.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

DAIKIRAI!!! We WILL do this. We've got at least 4 hours I'm guessing, and I'll be here for definitely another 3.

We need some more peeps if we wanna accomplish this, though.... Do ya think any other OTers would mind helping? 0:3

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I leave for 2 minutes and...... orz

Our counting will pierce the thread heavens. >B]

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I'm going to leave now people I would have stayed a bit longer if the number had not been reset. o3o

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

*sigh* Bye, Gaz. Sleep well, dood. I expect moar OPs tomorrow as well as counting, as you say, to the heavens.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Well, with that database error we wouldn't have gotten much farther anyways. (b'')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back