• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wats the best thing u like about pokemon?

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • Sugimori art, the right difficulty level for both casual and hardcore gaming, good ingame puns (although most where lost in translation to the English version), and of course, the Pokemon designs.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I like the sheer amount of pokemon there is as well as the fact that it's not like most games where you beat the final piece (Or in this case the Elite Four) and then your like "Well i've done it now.....guess i'll go swap it" the game has mass playability :D

I really hope they add a few more ghost type pokemon and if they do i hope they look as cool as Haunter :D

Years
  • I do love the way there drawn and of course the creativity, How can someone come up with over 500 different pokemon!

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • Definitely the Pok?mon themselves, and many of the design styles and the music associated with the Pok?mon franchise. They are usually very tastefully, creativily, and nicely done, and has an appeal I really can't describe.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • well i would have to say the battiling,the adventure,the raining....i mean there is so much that i like in it...i just want more^^i love all the pokemon(except magikcarp)and there is justs so much to it?

Behemo-buggy 99

Behemoth Is Awesome
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    The Most Awesome Thing About Pokemon Is Awesome Fire Types And The Awesome Rock Type Pokemon!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I like the consept of pokemon, it's really original in my opinion.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
  • I like the pokemon themselves. They are very intresting to learn about. I mean, they can do way more things than regular animals can do. If they were real, they could even help save the world, I mean, with all those attacks and everything :D .

Back