• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*wave*

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
    Hia everyone.. I'm an old time pokemon lover, player, manga reader... after many trials, I got on here and got my avatar up(sig comes next) I hope to bring happiness and joy to the great community.

Anyways. I'm an old old school AOL chat pokemon rp'er(though, I do not have AOL and can't do that now) But I still have my old screen name(which is also my forum name :D ) so, if you know me or remember me, give me a PM. I may join in on the rping here on the forum, but maybe not. And thanks in advance for the warm welcome and can't wait to talk to all of you! *runs to class*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Nice Story Anyways Welcome to PC it's nice to meet ya Neko Keeshi i hope ya have a Great Time here :)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Neko Keeshi said:
    You should try roleplaying. It can be fun!

There is roleplaying here ^_^

Anyways, enjoy your stay! ^-^ Don't break the rules and you'll fit in ^_^

*gets crushed to pieces*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hi! i'm kenshin, welcome to pokecommunity. i hope i like it here. llike cartoon said, dont breake the rules. but with me it's "dont breake the rules or i'll kick u in the nuts" :laugh:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *falls in through the roof* dang...that rocket powered snowboard shoulda worked...well hi Neko Keeshi! im Scott and im a frequent RPer, my RP Pokemon Dimension is the biggest so far and might be the first one ever finished on PC! see ya round!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Welcome to the Pok?mon Community! ^_^ I'm sure you'll like it here; there is an RPG board so you'll fit right in~ And it's nice to see that you are posting so well. Nice to meet you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Hello, Welcome to Pokemon Community! Hope You have a nice time here in Pokemon Community!:)Have fun here! :classic:

Back