• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Waves hello* Newest Arrival

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    New Zealand is rawesome! Welcome to PC! You'll have a great time here as long as you're into massive Pokemon information, lots of wifi battles and trades and tons of online pals ;)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Welcome Elu Thaun. Weird name you have there, but I like it haha!
    I am from Australia, by the way!

Make sure too read the Community Rules and FAQ for any kind of help related things, and if you still don't understand just send me a PM!

Have fun posting around and making friends!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey Elu Thaun, its Dukey also from Australia

as everyone says, read the rules and may I suggest joining an FC to get to know people?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    New Zealand! That's pretty awesome!

Anyway, Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll love it here, we have quite a bit to do. So have a look around and get posting!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Elu Thaun from New Zealand!
    To be honest, we have quite a few members from New Zealand if I recall correctly. I'm sure you will have no troubles fitting in at all!

Well, it's always nice to gain bright and cheerful new members!
    (Who wants to be around gloomy people, am I right?)

I hope you will find the community to be everything you need in a Pokémon forum.
    Cheers!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    New Zealand huh, that's cool! Anyway, welcome to the PC Elu! ^^ Always read the rules good, and make good friends too!

Hope you enjoy here Elu! ^^

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Another New Zealand member, eh? Can't get enough of the Clarkness.

Welcome to PC, have fun, and don't forget to vote.

Back