• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*waves*

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    Hello... I am new here. I found this on a linkie in another *crappier* forum. My name on there is Bleeding Faith... yeah... Hi... hopefully I wont be hated as much as I am on there.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Hi! If you just be nice and post a lot, you wont be hated! Well... have fun!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    If you're nice to the other members, you really won't be hated. I wish you a very happy life here at the PC.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    oh Thanks everyone! I have already had a way nicer welcome then I did on that site. Thanks though, I am a nice person most just give me alot of sh*t. =[

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    O_O great username, though i like Bleeding Faith more. Anyway welcome, PM me with any questions you have, i'll be gald to help and hopefully i'll cya around the Forums

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey sweetie welcome to Pc^-^*huggles*Im so sorry to hear that.:( Hope you enjoy your stay here at Pc!.

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    Lass you so stole what i write!anyways,hi nice to meet you hope you have fun and i hope we can become friends.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there Drowning Faith! ^______^ Awwws, I'm sure you won't be hated here! We have lots of really nice members here who will surely help to make you feel right at home. ^_~ Just be sure to check out the rules and have an awesome time! =D

~Kelsey

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Drowning Faith said:
    Hello... I am new here. I found this on a linkie in another *crappier* forum. My name on there is Bleeding Faith... yeah... Hi... hopefully I wont be hated as much as I am on there.
    Hello Bleeding faith. Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't you remember me, Dome Ace Tucker from Serebii? ;)

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Muahahahahahahahahahhahaha*cough*hahahahahahahahaha. You're in hte lion's den now..may the insanity take over you! Muahahaha.

Oh hi..CharMz is my name and incinerating people is my game.
    Especially with the flame..Ooh rhyming rox. Anyway, make yourself at home and have a nice time. Maybe we can be friends..Muahahaha. Well that "muahaha" crep is getting old..well I'll have something new..oh well...Anyway, hi and bye.

Back