• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wazup everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsizzle316

Dsizzle316
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 13, 2013
    I'm new here, and I would also like some help in terms of hacking, I want your guy's ideas as to what I should put in the game

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
    Hey there, Dsizzle. Welcome to the forums and make yourself at home.
    If you want help in ROM Hacking, I'm sure the folks at the Emulation forums could help you out. You can recruit members for your team to help you out with your Hack. I'm curious though, is it a Ruby Hack or a Fire Red Hack? Just askin'.
    Anyways, welcome to PC.

~Always.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    This...is more of a request for ROM Hacking help rather than an introduction. You're probably looking for the Emulation section, where you can find useful threads and stickies to help you guide through the ROM Hacking process. Asking for ideas here in this section is not a good way to do so. This is a section where you can introduce yourself and your post isn't one tbh. :(

You are more than welcome to try again if you like, and if you are still lost...you can always send me a message. ok!

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back