• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We don't accept Discover cards, sorry.

Do you have a Debit/Credit Card?

• Yes

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Will soon

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Don't trust the banks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    So this is a fairly simple thread, do you have a debit/credit card? If not, will you soon?

Do not post the number, type of card, etc! Just say yes or no. Don't give away information.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I have a Debit Card. Have had one for two years, went over budget once but it was the banks own fault so they ended up giving my money back and pay me for my troubles. Only 10 bucks.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I have a debit card. Since I'm a college student I kind of need one.
    This.

My parents have agreed to periodically deposit money in my account while I'm away at college. This makes me happy as it means I don't have to get another job for a while. \o/

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I has a bank debit card, but no credit cards. :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I have both but I se the credit card most often, for security purposes. It's much easier to remain secure with a credit card than a debit card because the Credit card has a set limit and is watched just as closely as your debit, theo only difference is that you can usually earn points on a credit card and the credit card isn't withdrawing money directly from your account when you use it.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    No. I do plan on getting one when I'm eighteen, though - not because I'll need it, but because it helps your credit rating for things like mortgages if you can prove yourself as a reliable debtor with credit cards.

Ayselipera

No, but one day for sure I'd like to get atleast one of them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've got two debit cards and a credit card. I mainly used debit up until recently when my card was skimmed and I lost $1500 (which still hasn't been credited back ;__;). Since then, I've been using my credit card almost exclusively. :\ It's a bit disheartening to get a large credit card bill but well worth the extra security, orz. Also my credit card works out of country and my debit cards don't, haha.

Love my credit card though. I haaaaated having to use my parents' every time I wanted to order something online that wouldn't take paypal. n_n It's so convenient now~

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I HAD a credit card from my aunt. But I got it taken away cause I bought useless stuff.

You tell me. Is a guitar useless? No.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Not old enough for a credit card,
    and I don't have a job, so no need for a Debit Card.

BUT! I'm turning 16 soon, So I can get a job then make my grandpa get me one :p

Back