• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weakest Pokémon (Besides Magikarp)

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    What is the weakest Pokémon besides Magikarp ?
    Just curious to see what weak Pokémon are have quite weak stats :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Weedle in gen 2. Wasn't exactly brilliant in gen 1, but at least then there wasn't a type immune to all it's damaging attacks (steel).

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    From experience, I'd have to say Rattata... it grows EXCRUCIATINGLY slowly when you're trying to raise a balanced team and I get so frustrated by it, I usually dump it before it has chance to learn (IMO) its only good move, Hyper Fang.

Also, just for the sake of it, Bidoof. The only time I've ever liked Bidoof is Bidoof's Wish Special Episode. Apart from then, I just wanna kill the hairy little turd.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    I'd say Caterpie. But if pokemon was real i'd probably say Slowpoke, as all it does it ruddy eat and sleep all day -_-

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Magikarp to me is not the weakest pokemon (it is a beast when it learns bounce and flail). Hmm the weakest pokemon imo is bellsprout :/ just saying

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Sunkern (as well as Weedle, Caterpie, Wurmple, and a couple others that I can't think of off the top of my head at the moment) are all indeed weaker than Magikarp in terms of BST.

If we're talking about strength as an analog for the Attack stat in the games, it's quite obviously Happiny. :P

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Base stat wise, it's Sunkern with a base stat total of 30 (although it is a good Pokémon to use when participating in the Pokéathlon in Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver. xD)

However, I think it's Kakuna/Metapod caught in the wild before Platinum/Heart Gold/Soul Silver. I mean, it only has harden, so you'll have to use up harden before you can actually cause damage! At least Magikarp actually learns a move that hurts the opponent! >_<

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Agreed on the Sunkern front.

Though I do have a particular hatred for Bug TypePokémon. Mainly it's because I just like to Spam attack my enemies until their Pokémon faints and all my technique and strategies go out the window XD
    Iknow some bug types can be good, but I just dont have the patience :L

Years
    You sir, need to take take a look at this video right now. >:l
    ha ha ha, i must say that trainer who has uber pokemon was really suck, lost to a magikarp? just like bring out a lv1 rattata to wipe out all uber, i just don't understand why magikarp was sent out first and the foe sent kyogre, what if it wasn't kyogre, isn't that magikarp would be defeated easily, and that she has kyogre, rayquaza but not groudon?
    to me, the weakest pokemon is feebas (if don't count magikarp)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    From experience, I'd have to say Rattata... it grows EXCRUCIATINGLY slowly when you're trying to raise a balanced team and I get so frustrated by it, I usually dump it before it has chance to learn (IMO) its only good move, Hyper Fang.

Also, just for the sake of it, Bidoof. The only time I've ever liked Bidoof is Bidoof's Wish Special Episode. Apart from then, I just wanna kill the hairy little turd.

No sweety, you don't know how wrong you are. Rattata can take out fully Ev'd OU and Uber Pokemon. FEAR, I put a tweak on mine. With Focus Sash, Endeaver, Quick Attack, Toxic, Sucker Punch, and you get the point. With the right prediction it can take out one pokemon, and get another to 1HP before going out, but if you use toxic beforehand, you can take it out with you.

(Suckerpunch is for Ghost Types)

Years
    ha ha ha, i must say that trainer who has uber pokemon was really suck, lost to a magikarp? just like bring out a lv1 rattata to wipe out all uber, i just don't understand why magikarp was sent out first and the foe sent kyogre, what if it wasn't kyogre, isn't that magikarp would be defeated easily, and that she has kyogre, rayquaza but not groudon?
    to me, the weakest pokemon is feebas (if don't count magikarp)
    What are you trying to say? I believe the only things that would have stopped that Magikarp after it set up would be SR, a priority move, or a ghost-type. What difference would Groudon had made?

No sweety, you don't know how wrong you are. Rattata can take out fully Ev'd OU and Uber Pokemon. FEAR, I put a tweak on mine. With Focus Sash, Endeaver, Quick Attack, Toxic, Sucker Punch, and you get the point. With the right prediction it can take out one pokemon, and get another to 1HP before going out, but if you use toxic beforehand, you can take it out with you.

(Suckerpunch is for Ghost Types)
    Some people just don't appreciate the true powerhouses of the franchise. :o

Back