• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weed?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Tobacco/Alcohol/Other drugs have bad effects on you. A lot of people who are saying to keep it illegal have their reasons but simply don't state them. I don't accuse you of thinking they have no reasoning, but I figured I should say this anyway. I think it should be illegal because I really don't see much good coming out of it. I mean, all you do is get the "high" effect, and the rest is all bad for you. Plus you get addicted. I'm not sure about the effects of weed.

Weed has no mental or physical addiction, but it does harmful things shut off your... liver? Or something like that for the duration of the high.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    ^ Yeah, I wasn't really sure about the effects of weed, so I didn't know about whether there was any addiction or not. With other stuff that I've heard I still don't really approve of weed, though.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    ^ Yeah, I wasn't really sure about the effects of weed, so I didn't know about whether there was any addiction or not. With other stuff that I've heard I still don't really approve of weed, though.
    Same here. I mean.. it might not have addictive, but it sure seems like it. I mean, I know people who smoke.. and they do it almost every day. It is either because it truly is addictive, or it is just that damn good. In all honesty, this high isn't even worth it. You have a much greater health risk.

Finnix

The Dragon Elite
    Years
    everything is habit forming, its stupid that cigarettes are legal and weed is illegal. If you do your history, America growing up used hemp for just about everything!!!! We were made by weed and we shall smoke it!!!

Hope you like this attachment, it makes a great background

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    everything is habit forming, its stupid that cigarettes are legal and weed is illegal. If you do your history, America growing up used hemp for just about everything!!!! We were made by weed and we shall smoke it!!!

Hemp was very influential on how we manufactured a lot of things, but there are alternative methods to making that product. Tobacco on the other hand, was sold as is, tobacco. People would smoke and chew that. Hemp's main deal in US history was manufacturing, not the actually smoking.

Flipnotic

shroomylove.blogspot.com
    Years

agreed! lol
    i rather cigarettes be illegal than marijuana..i would like to see someone show me how marijuana is sooooo terrible..please show me LOL
    i bet the pros out weigh the cons.

Back