• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weedle or Caterpie?

Weedle or Caterpie?

• Weedle

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Caterpie

Votes: 41 60.3%

• Total voters

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
    Caterpie all the way......
    Metapod and Caterpie are SO cute........
    Just watch out for the Pidgeyotto XD

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Caterpie, I always have Butterfree in my party for the Kanto/Johto games. It's powerful powders combined with some flying moves makes it a powerful under rated pokemon. Beedrill is cool too, but I prefer Butterfree.

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
    Meh I think they are both awesome, however My favourite is Weedle, just cuz Beedrill crazy insane.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    hmm, well caterpie evolves into buterfree, which is a cute pokemon.
    and weedle evolves into beedrill, which is a strong pokemon.
    ehh, i'll go for caterpie. T-T

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Caterpie for sure! I love Butterfree, and I also think Caterpie is just better.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Caterpie becomes Butterfree; my favorite Bug-typed Pokemon ever. Of course I would vote for the latter.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    People seem to be putting Butterfree as the cute pokemon and Beedrill as the powerhouse, both are true but Butterfree has more powerful special attacks that are very useful in battle, it's different types of powders make up for the weaknesses and weak stats in other areas.

xXI JOE IXx

XD Weedle! :D Its so much better than caterpie :(. Weedles nose is awesome! :D:D

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    I have always loved Weedle and Beedrill. However i have also always loved Caterpie and Butterfree so it's difficult for me to choose :(

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I dont really like bug type pokemon or weedle/caterpie, so ill just choose weedle because it turns into a giant bee-like thing.

Back