• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly 4th gen battles

G0ld

Competitve Trainer
Years
Sounds Great nice idea as well. NONE WILL STAND THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY GOLD. Well actually you probally will Dx

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Cool!! more people :)
You should post your FC, G0ld, so we can add you.

Today I might not be here for too long. I just came back to Córdoba and I haven't seen my girlfriend for more than a week, so when she comes here I'll go to her place.

Garrabutártulo

Years
Cool :) one more for the club ^^ Already added you :)

Nobody battled this last weekend???

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

Years
i tried to battle someone last weekend but no one went online(besides you but you were in a battle)

you could have battled me after (or did I have to go?)
Anyway, feel free to challenge me any time you see me online, even if it's not weekend.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
PLEASE READ
the first post.

I think I've update everything. Having major issues atm, trying to work them out. sorry for any delays in getting fc's up, and welcome to the new people that have joined. should be on this weekend, been really busy the past two.

Back