• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Anim? Discussion: I Feel Skitty

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, I liked it a lot! ^_^ Skitty was so adorable; it's definitely one of my favorite Pokemon now! I noticed that this episode had a lot of funny parts in it too, which were fun to watch.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Skitty kept it's original voice, which was a good move on their part. Trainer Choice sucked as usual though they were thinking in terms of the past (Bug are no longer weak against Poison) and May's voice was squeaking abit too much.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    That episode was so adorable! ^0^ I was so hyper when the second I saw Skitty! ^0^ It look so playful, and adorable! I want a Skitty plushie even more now!

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    I thought the episode was pretty good. It was cute, like most Pokemon episodes are. It sort of showed that side of May that I like a lot about her character such as her voice squeaking. I find that terribly charming. :) Anyway, I guess we finally got a Pokemon for the Advanced seasons that pops out whenever it wants.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I never really cared about Skitty much up to now. Sprites and official art don't do much for me. While it was cute in Colloseum, it only had a few animations it could use.

After seeing this epsiode, I see why people think Skitty is cute, and it is! She was just like a real kitten, which probably made it that much more adorable. However, it seems naive as well since she didn't understand Meowth at all. I thought he was going to throw the rock at her, I'm glad he didn't, but she chased after it just like any cat would've.

Good episode overall, my only complaint is that Weezing's voice was off in the Trainer's thing-a-ma-bob like in A Poached Ego. Oh well, at least that voice was only used twice.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I really liked this episode as well. ^^ Skitty being one of my favorite Pokemon was as cute as ever. Its acts just like my Kitten IRL and I loved how it kept chasing its tail and Pikachu's. ^^ I really liked the plot, but Skitty is really what made me love this eppy. The only part I didn't like was the Trainer's Choice for ETR's reason and Kine's reason. :/

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    It was an awesome episode!! I liked how Skitty chased its tail around, then it went after Pikachu's :laugh: . Meowth was in love with it (like that female Meowth waayy back), which was kinda funny too. Brock's just girl-crazy. Seems like Pikachu isn't the only one that will be walking outside its Pokeball. I'd give it a 9.9/10.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Oh! Another thing I was just reminded of. The only other thing I didn't like so much was them overdoing the "Max-pulls-brock-away" bit. How many times was it done? 5 or so? Even Misty had her limits, but maybe it's because Max doesn't do much else for the show? And I don't say that because I dislike Max, I actually really like the character.

One last thing, it was nice to see Meowth thinking of Skitty in a protective way. He had a point, though. Life with Team Rocket would've lead to mass pummelings and countless blast offs. A pokemon like that doesn't deserve that. I said the same thing with Jessie's Wurmple before it evolved, but no one seemed to care much then.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I thought it was funny when Meowth had a crush on Skitty. I wonder if they're going to carry that over to other episodes... And you're right... We have our 3rd Edition Psyduck-coming out whenever it wants...

Excerpt from PokeBaby:
    "Oh, Skitty! You got out again..." May said, as she chased it with its straight-jacket.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Oh by the way, for those unaware, Eric Stuart (Brock, James) is doing Weezing's voice now for some unknown reason. He sounds HORRIBLE as Weezing. x_X

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    When I hear the word Weezing, "good sounding" isn't usually the phrase that comes to mind anyway. Also, Skitty reminds me of my cats.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Weezing's voice doesn't have to sound good. Come on; how hard IS it to do that type of voice??

I hope they carry the Meowth-Skitty thing over to other episodes.

Reason they kept original voice: It sounds like it's saying May's name...

Back