• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird habits?

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    lets see...
    procrastination
    nail picking
    making popping sounds
    singing nursery ryhmes
    tapping
    saying random stuff
    being random
    spinning around in circles
    and alot more

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    As for my own weird habits.. the closet thing I can think of, I suppose, is that I'll randomly burst into laughter over something funny that happened days (sometimes weeks or months) earlier and has no real relevance to what's going on at the time. :x

Like, I'll be sitting at the table eating dinner and I'll just randomly crack up, and everybody will look at me like I'm nuts. XD
    I forgot about that, I do the same thing XDD And the worst is when it happens during class or something. I'll think of something my funny that my friends said and just start laughing during class D: My friends notice it sometimes =P But a lot of people do it too suprisingly =O

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • When I hear something funny, I laugh and can't stop laughing until 10 minutes later. I try to stop, its hard -_-

And when I think of something funny, I'll laugh anytime(same as ^).

I laugh too much.

Ummm.... saying random stuff, i guess

gaz-is-the-best

AAAAHHHH!!!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    When I hear something funny, I laugh and can't stop laughing until 10 minutes later. I try to stop, its hard -_-

And when I think of something funny, I'll laugh anytime(same as ^).

I laugh too much.

Ummm.... saying random stuff, i guess

that just means you are cheerful

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Another habit I will not and can not break, is always having two way conversations with myself. I will do it online and off, and people always ask me, "who are you talking too?" and I'll either say "Myelf" or "My book/videogame/etc.
    I do that too. I don't talk to myself nearly as much anymore, but you should see me play video games. I don't shut up. Especially if I'm fighting a boss or something. :|

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Sometimes if I'm nervous in a croud of people, I will randomly think of something funny, and burst out laughing... it's so embarrasing.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I do that too. I don't talk to myself nearly as much anymore, but you should see me play video games. I don't shut up. Especially if I'm fighting a boss or something. :|

I do the same thing to my games. XD

I'll be screaming at Madden 08 (which rawks, btw), saying things like "RUN MAN HURRY!" or "CATCH IT!!!" It's intense.

Years
  • The only weird habit that I can think of is that I almost always eat my side food before moving on to the main course. An example would be eating all of my fries before moving on to the hamburger.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I do that too. I don't talk to myself nearly as much anymore, but you should see me play video games. I don't shut up. Especially if I'm fighting a boss or something. :|

Eh. I'll be like that. Like in Paper mario The Thousand Year Door,when I'm fighting Grodus when he's Magnus 2.0 or something, I'll go:

Mario: Grodus...I'm YO MOM!"
    Grodus:"WTF?"

Another bad habit (Yep, another one) is always adding commentary to movies and TV shows. I'll just yell out to the screen and add what I would say or go "OMG!" cuz I just started doing that in a way that makes fun of it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well... My weird habit is that I always laugh. No matter what. If it's not a joke, I laugh. Normally, I can't stop laughing before at least 5 minutes. And later, during the day, I think of that moment, and I laugh. ^^'

gaz-is-the-best

AAAAHHHH!!!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Well... My weird habit is that I always laugh. No matter what. If it's not a joke, I laugh. Normally, I can't stop laughing before at least 5 minutes. And later, during the day, I think of that moment, and I laugh. ^^'

i laugh almost all the time too

Years
  • umm
    1. laughing for no reason (0_________0)
    2.always being hungry (i am right now)
    3.talking to myself
    4.asking tooooo many questions (ask waka)
    5.seeing donuts flying every where (O.O)
    6.talking while i am asleep
    7.opening my eyes while i am asleep (lol)
    8.yelling at my cousin when ever i see him (now he fears me so much he runs when ever i come)
    9.typing weird words in google and clicking the first link every day
    10.eating fast
    11.cheating to much (i am evil)

i know i am weird 0_0

Back