• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird habits?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Get ready for a long list! I have a disorder, so I do a lot of stupid and weird things.

Coughing when I don't need to.
    Rearranging EVERYTHING in order, especially books. Alphabetical, color, size, whatever.
    If I touch something with one hand, I must touch it with the other <very annoying.
    Talk loud.
    Everything in my room MUST be straight and alligned right =O.
    Annoying Laugh.
    Bite lips.
    Crack fingers.
    Saying the same words and numbers over and over again < sign of immense madness.
    Take a certain amount of steps if I'm on a path o.o
    Staying up the whole night.
    Pick at my food.
    Using dots at the end of sentances, even if the last word's a smilie =P. SEE?!?!
    Using the number 4 or its multiples (8, 12, 16) for everything.
    Dreaming about things that will probably never happen ;-;.
    Editing posts if there's the tinsiest thing wrong.

That's mostly it ^^.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have a lot of bad habits

I make rubbish deals (for me)
    I repeat alot of things to the same people.
    I have reocurring dreams
    This one i have had 50times.
    Im at a house party, and i see all m freinds there (I first had this dream when i was 6, i had never met these people in m life befor that, and evertime i have this dream the are there.)
    So i go over to m freinds and talk to them then m old girlfreind i went out with her 2 years ago for about 7 months.
    i see her and she takes me into the bathroom. it has a ducusie on a balcon with a ladder leading up to it.
    and m freind that was jelous of me so he hears we are in the bathroom. we are in the ducusee and he trs climbing up the lader so we take it off.
    and he gets mad and throws a fit.
    and thats where the dream ends.

Freeky or what?????
    ill come back with more habits.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    This one i have had 50times.
    Im at a house party, and i see all m freinds there (I first had this dream when i was 6, i had never met these people in m life befor that, and evertime i have this dream the are there.)
    So i go over to m freinds and talk to them then m old girlfreind i went out with her 2 years ago for about 7 months.
    i see her and she takes me into the bathroom. it has a ducusie on a balcon with a ladder leading up to it.
    and m freind that was jelous of me so he hears we are in the bathroom. we are in the ducusee and he trs climbing up the lader so we take it off.
    and he gets mad and throws a fit.
    and thats where the dream ends.

Oooh, I have a wierd recurring dream too!

It starts off with me wandering around my house (my old house because we moved) and I go into the garden and I see a rocking sheep (i had one when I was little) it sees me and then starts chasing me around the garden, then it corners me and starts to melt slowly so it looks really scary , I first had that dream when I was about seven (I used to cry because it was so creepy) and I've kept on having that dream since, and i'm fifteen now...

Other habits I have are saying 'I don't mind' to every single question
    I bite my nails
    I pick at every single scab so they stay their forever
    I eat about 10x faster than anyone i know
    I burst out laughing in school because i think of something funny that doesn't really exist
    I click my toes and jaw (I can't stop it!)
    I bite my knuckles and chew my tongue
    And you know next to the checkout tills, where all the chewing gum is? Well I have to put them all in the right order and in the right places so there is an even number on each side. o.O

Thats all I can think of now but there are probably loads more...

Oh yeah, i'm also creeped out by fake, stuffed or toy penguins...

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Oooh, I have a wierd recurring dream too!

It starts off with me wandering around my house (my old house because we moved) and I go into the garden and I see a rocking sheep (i had one when I was little) it sees me and then starts chasing me around the garden, then it corners me and starts to melt slowly so it looks really scary , I first had that dream when I was about seven (I used to cry because it was so creepy) and I've kept on having that dream since, and i'm fifteen now...

Other habits I have are saying 'I don't mind' to every single question
    I bite my nails
    I pick at every single scab so they stay their forever
    I eat about 10x faster than anyone i know
    I burst out laughing in school because i think of something funny that doesn't really exist
    I click my toes and jaw (I can't stop it!)
    I bite my knuckles and chew my tongue
    And you know next to the checkout tills, where all the chewing gum is? Well I have to put them all in the right order and in the right places so there is an even number on each side. o.O

Thats all I can think of now but there are probably loads more...

Oh yeah, i'm also creeped out by fake, stuffed or toy penguins...

A rocking sheep. lol
    But cool dream, do ou still have it?

I also pick at all my scabs i have loads of scars from it.
    Spoiler:

and someone said sumet bout is there anyone else who sleeps nude.

I have tried it befor but i just feel to bare.
    I like wearing m cloths.
    I sleep in my cloths alot cos im a lazy person,lol

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    A rocking sheep. lol
    But cool dream, do ou still have it?

Yeh, i do! It's one of my most common dreams...

Another dream that reccurs is a bunch of beanie babies taking me through a portal to beanie baby land :S (but that one is less common)

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    lol bienie bab land=)

Cool dream.

I just rememberd a dream i use to have qiute often

Im plaing pokemon in the plaground on m trusty gbc. then a bully comes over and takes it off me and smashes it. so i pull out a lighter and set his hair alight. (hes gay and wanted to be a hairdresser)

So he pulls out a knife and tries stabing me so i turn it bgack on him and it stabs him.

and he dies. thats were i wake up.

This bull bullied me for 5 yrs in primary school.

When we moved to secondr school i didnt see him anymore.

But a year After we move to secondry school he gets run over by a car and dies..

And since that happend i dont have that dream now.

so yer
    dogg or what.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Hmm
    :D
    Sometimes I Cant stop tlaking even if i get old off, This isnt the best habit to have in school
    Erm If I Have CherryAde No mateter how much I start screaming Lauren Is my *** Buddie (work out the *** for yourself :S)

And I Dont Mean to be rude, But For some Boys sleeping nude will obvisiouly Err make them err, Well you know. The temptation may get a little high :P

I couldnt sleep nude, It woudl just be plain wierd and Bare O.O

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I brush my teeth in the shower, it's a time saver

Hahahah same I thought Im the only one who does that XD, neways my bad habits are
    I eat really fast
    I pick on scabs
    I bite my nails when under stress
    I usually sleep in my boxers (dont ask why)
    I annoy my sister a lot

guess thats it

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Woah, dude, houndoomed! Sounds like you have OCD (no offense intended).
    Not to worry though, I have OCD-like tendencies sometimes lol.
    I do the dots at the ends of sentences with the smiles too lol!
    I use square numbers for everything. I've learned to square two and three digit numbers instantly now. Four takes a little longer lol.

Omg, Jason! All yours are like totally true to the nth degree XD. Apart from the rocking sheep part. You said the sheep was yours but it was MINE =P. So was the stuffed toy penguin lol. Did I do something to freak you out with it or something?

Anyway, yeah, my habits.
    I pick my scabs but I can't help it. And yeah, zanagross, some of my scars have something in common with yours if you catch my drift, although they've faded now.
    I tend to get extremely upset if I've been looking forward to something all day and it doesn't happen.
    I don't let my food touch on the plate lol.
    If someone asks me a question and I don't know the answer I feel disturbed and I MUST know the answer no matter what. That's why I need a computer handy 24/7 XD. I go berserk if I have no internet connection.
    I eat my cereal dry (without milk).

Ummm...I think I have more but I can't think of them off the top of my head. They seem normal to me, you see, so they're difficult to think of just like that.

Years
    I eat my cereal dry (without milk).

Oh good I'm not the only one. ^^;

1.If I see something soft or plushie I'l chew it...Wait....I'll chew anything. ^^

2.I bite my pencils if there's something importent going on...

3.Um...I bite my nails...Well...anythign no one is looking. ^^

That's all I'm thinking of now.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    How can you eat such stuff?....thats a crime its like eating pancakes without syrup !! how do you sleep at night ?! XD

Lol, I've always eaten my cereal dry. Maybe because I used to be allergic to milk but never bothered to try it with milk when I became un-allergic. I eat pancakes with syrup though, now you mention it XD.

Haha, I just remembered something I do a lot.
    Sometimes I take a tablet and forget I've already taken one and then take another one two minutes later, thinking I haven't taken it yet lol. Don't worry, it's never bad enough to make me really ill.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I eat my ceral dry if i wanna go out on a night i eat it real fast

Such a time svaer.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I had one really bad habit way back when.

It was chewing towels 0_o
    I coudn't help it. They were so tasty!

Then I got into chewing paper towels,
    and what made me stop this Towel-chewing was
    One time, I blew my nose in a paper towel and tons of my mucus was coated by it, and I forgot I did that and shoved it in my mouth and chewed it.
    It was ten minutes into chewing before I remembered. I [almost] threw up because I was so discusted.

And my habit was broken.

Years
    mines are
    1.i chew my fingernails
    2.i mostly talk a bit to hard
    3.i dont reayly like to brush my teeth
    4.i love chewingon things like my ds stiks they r all no usable anymore cuz i chew on them

Back