• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Scenario

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Picture this, you wake up one day to find that everyone dresses formally and is absolutely polite all the time, including yourself. The only music that anyone listens to is opera, and during any free time everyone just cleans and presses their formal clothes. Everyone wears smiles, but they are almost ploastic looking. What would you do? Give in and let it take control of you or try to fight it?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I would reintroduce rock to the public, grab the antiinterdimensional case with an album of DragonForce inside, and convert them all to rockers.

Or give in a kill a mouse if the case doesn't work.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    All hail Big Brother!

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
    I would go downtown, purchase a handgun, and once i had said handgun in my possession, i would then proceed to blow my brains out all over the place.

UltimaLink007

Czechmate
    Years
    I'd take My Led Zeppelin CD Collection, sneak into the nearest radio station, and start broadcasting their beauteous music. When people all over discover that a void in their lives has been filled by the Gods of Rock themselves, they will change slowly into an acceptable mold. Life would go on, where everyone could be happy without being fake or "perfect."

jokercard333

Dream Eater
    Years
    Haha I Have Often Wonder Myself What Had Happened To The More Formal Era Of Things, It May Sound Ridiculous But I Watch a lot Of Early Films Just To Kind Of Imagine The Time Frame. I Enjoyed The Fact That Everyman Had Mutiple Layers On All Of The Time, A Hat And A Tie Just To Look Formal. But Then Again I Have Twenty First Century Needs Such As Painless Electro Pulse Hair Removal Systems And A Machine That Cooks My Eggs, Toasts My Bread, Frys My Bacon, And Makes Coffee All At The Same Time!

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    First off.. Joker, do you think you could stop capitalizing EVERY word? I know these forums aren't exactly an essay.. But still. Capitals are reserved for the beginning of sentences, proper nouns, and emphasis on words. Other than the horrible grammar aspect of it, it's a bit hard and annoying to read.

But my thoughts on this topic:

I would LOVE this.

jokercard333

Dream Eater
    Years
    haha my bad it's a terrible habit to hit the shift key at the beginning of every word, but If you didn't get the facetiousness of my statement I'd have to agree.... again sorry haha

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm. Interesting scenario.

I'd act like everyone else, so I wouldn't be considered "different", but in reality I'd be plotting ways to change all of this, so everyone is similar in a freakish sort of way. And, of course, I'd try to rid the world of Opera first (don't flame me or anything, but I just really don't like Opera music >.>).

And, since I'm a bit of a rebel in real life, that leads even more to the point that I'll try and fight it off.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ouch that would be scary. You see i cant listen to opera or dress formal. The last time i tired that i was called gay got ignored by every girl that wanted some at that wedding and from that day on i dressed formal but with a touch of rock look. Now i get that chance.
    Anyway lol that would be effin scary. No freaky. No just play nightmare. I would seriosuly try to snap every out of it with metallica. If that dont work ill try beer. If that doesnt work then for every guy ill try girls. Now if all 3 dont work its time for a little violence. But i doubt it would get that out of hand after beer. I mean every loves a good pint!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    That's exactly how my life is now? D:
    I don't even watch television anymore, I usually have it turned to the opera channel.
    Cargo pants, ftw xD

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I wouldn't mind it too much. May change the music, but that's all... *Everyone stares at me*... Umm, I mean rebel.

Back