• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird things you used to eat when you were younger

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Nothing. I use to be highly picky when I was younger, so eating anything weird was completely out of the question. It's only now that I've started putting into work, 'try everything once'.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    I use to love pickles when i was younger. I use to have them with everthink I had. Though to be fair, i still do now :P

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Uh nothing significantly weird. I used to hate lots of foods when I was younger though which I like now!

It's more like I eat weird things nowadays... like rice and salad cream! x_x; Or just salad cream with anything...

Years
    Peanut butter with Oreos. (Got the idea from the movie "Parent Trap" with Lindsey Lohan. She played twins.)

Also, I had sugar water. (My mom let me put sugar in water.)
    I also had ice cream on my waffles a lot in the summer when I was little. It's really good. Try it. ^_^

Now, I like Monkey Bread. (Ever since last year.) It's not weird, but the name is. It has no Monkeys in it. It has cinnamon in it. It's really good.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I was a weird kid...in my distant memories, I recall eating:
    -dog food
    -chicken bones
    -paper of all sorts
    -small pieces of plastic
    -chicken gizzards and livers (still do, it's good stuff...^_^)

Ayselipera

I ate dog food once when I was little too.
    I remember it being quite good actually.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I didn't really eat anything weird consistently, but I did eat dog buiscuits a few times. Basically they're just really stale bread. Also, chocolate water. Like chocolate syrup that you use to make chocolate milk, but with water. I don't remember what that tasted like, and that's most likely a good thing.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Fries dipped in milkshakes. I still do it, to. Hot, cold; crispy, creamy; salty, sweet. Perfect.

I used to put potato chips on my sandwiches; grew out of that.

Years
    Well I don't recall much food being eaten, but I do remember one but I did this when I was really little. Perhaps a toddler. My mum and dad used to smoke... Me my brother saw a back of cigarettes laying on the ground and we started tearing them apart and eating them... Ew. Thankfully they don't smoke anymore ^^;

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Margarine sandwich!

It's was like toast!
    Only, non-toasted bread.

Now, I can't see how I ate that.
    When I tried it again for old time sake, I couldn't even scarf it down.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    This isn't a weird thing, but it is kinda weird. I use to drink milk as a little boy...

two gallons a week alone.

Heh. XD;

Well... I ate chapstick. :l My parents would constantly keep buying me chapstick, and they didn't know why. They opened a stick once, and there was a big fat chunk of it missing. :[

And this isn't necessarily a weird thing to eat, but when I was in Pre-school I went through a stage where I wouldn't eat breakfast. My Mom had to make me a breakfast drink to sip on, and it was all I ate for breakfast for a few months.
    Then one day I was sitting in the chair, and the cup exploded while I was drinking it. XDD; I sort of got scared of it after that, and I began to eat cereal again. :l

When I was about six or seven, I ate hot dogs with cucumbers on them.

Oh! And I dipped french fries in sweet tea to cool them off. XDD;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    When I was about 4 or something I used to eat plain salt!Yeah I think ten spoons a day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    I'm 14 now so i can't really look down on my childhood as if im an adult, but years ago when i was 5-10 i used to eat straws, i just liked the plastic so ate straws it was weird lol!

Back