• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    yeah...the prank was somewhat funny...now all they need to do is return our names to normal...Even though we may be able to see our name in the welcome, (your username here) box and the last post box, the posts and the profiles still say the name Todoroki. I want this fixed...NOW! *von karmic finger snap* (see ace attorney case 1-4)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It was funny for like 30 seconds but then everything just got so confusing. Haaaaated Iiiiit!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    that was cool though, I didn't know how they did a massive name change like that and modified everything that made us unique. "Mod" = Moderator not Modifier!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Were all of you really in that much pain because a single forum had decided to change its format for a single day...? There have to be other tasks available to keep everyone busy.

You weren't acting insane at all, roki~!

*shot*

...Is that actually going to keep going as a meme of some sort or will it be dropped by the end of the day as I had believed would happen?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Were all of you really in that much pain because a single forum had decided to change its format for a single day...?

...Is that actually going to keep going as a meme of some sort or will it be dropped by the end of the day as I had believed would happen?

Yep. It was ugly, ugly name, odd numbers, and confusing. I visit this site everyday so it took a part out of my day away.

Just noticed that ages are still not showing. Whats up wit dat?!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back