• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    What level is your Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile at the current moment?

In Emerald, my Treecko is around lv.64/70 something. :P
    I haven't played it for a while.

I was planning to trade Treecko to my Diamond version at a high level and evolve it there.

(Oh, and welcome to the club, GrovyleMan.)

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
    Hey, I'm back again. The answer to y'alls question, It is now (I think) a Level 8 or 9. I'd have to take a look again, but my game's not w/ me at the moment.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and can we have the next topic, everyone? I got one:
    Do you think Sceptile can defeat Deoxys?

~Rene~ :t025:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    ^I think mine has the coolness to defeat Dioxsys it would be a hard fight, it may depend what form though.

P.S The next chapter of my fanfic is coming out tomorrow.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yes, I think it can defeat Deoxys. But it depends on Deoxys's form.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Hm...I don't really know...Somewhat hard choice and somewhat easy...
    Yeah, it can be easy or not easy for Sceptile to beat a Deoxys.

I think it can, maybe... I might have seen it happen before, but I'm not completely sure.
    Good answer you have, waveguidebuizel. I think I have seen a battle between Sceptile and Deoxys in the Pokemon anime. Here's a picture of it:
    Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    I think I missed that episode...and it looks like was pretty awesome from your picture, ~Rene~.

Anyways, here's a topic I that's kinda been on my mind.

If you have either of the PMD games, did your personality match the one for your character to become Treecko? If it didn't, were you able to pick Treecko as your partner?

Me, my nature ended up being timid, so I was turned into Cyndaquil, which wasn't too bad because I was still able to chose a grass-type partner and, of course, it was Treecko. The combo worked out pretty good in the game's storyline, but as soon as I was able to switch leaders after beating the game, I made Treecko evolve so it was easier to take on some of the legendaries like Kyogre and Suicune (they were real pushovers with Leaf Blade).

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think I missed that episode...and it looks like was pretty awesome from your picture, ~Rene~.

If you have either of the PMD games, did your personality match the one for your character to become Treecko? If it didn't, were you able to pick Treecko as your partner?

Me, my nature ended up being timid, so I was turned into Cyndaquil, which wasn't too bad because I was still able to chose a grass-type partner and, of course, it was Treecko. The combo worked out pretty good in the game's storyline, but as soon as I was able to switch leaders after beating the game, I made Treecko evolve so it was easier to take on some of the legendaries like Kyogre and Suicune (they were real pushovers with Leaf Blade).
    Thanks, Skunter. I will answer the topic now.
    I am not sure. Maybe I will turn into Pikachu. And I will choose Treecko as my partner.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Mystery Dungeon's pretty fun, even though the games have short storylines. I definitely recommend taking Treecko as a partner if you're not turned into a grass poke, ~Rene~, and definitely teaching it Leaf Blade and Fury cutter (it strikes twice in a row in these games, dealing a lot more damage than in the regular one) if you evolve it.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Mystery Dungeon's pretty fun, even though the games have short storylines. I definitely recommend taking Treecko as a partner if you're not turned into a grass poke, ~Rene~, and definitely teaching it Leaf Blade and Fury cutter (it strikes twice in a row in these games, dealing a lot more damage than in the regular one) if you evolve it.
    Yes, you are right. It's better for me to choose Treecko as my partner in Mystery Dungeon.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years

I went online to the official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon website once and found that I have a sassy nature. It turns out that that's the nature to be a Treecko!

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    I went online to the official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon website once and found that I have a sassy nature. It turns out that that's the nature to be a Treecko!

I checked out a site that revealed that info when I was trying find out how to unlock the extra dungeons after the games were beaten. It wasn't the official one, but it was pretty reliable. I think it was Pokemon Gamer, but I did the search at the end of last October, so I don't really remember.

But, treecko's supposed to be calm, cool, and collected, right? So I personally think it should've been a calm nature you had to have to get treecko, but that's just my opinion.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I happened to become a Treecko (through honest means, mind you :P ). I chose Charmander as my partner.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Yep, I was able to choose Treecko as a partner (I was a naive Totodile). My Treecko was really good with Bullet Seed. Long range and multiple hits is a really good combination. I don't plan on evolving it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back