• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    If you designed Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile, what would they look like, what moves would they have, and what type(s) would they be?
    Hmmm.......Dragon sceptile with draco meteor for him so he could be in with blast burn hydro cannon and frenzy plant........

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    If you designed Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile, what would they look like, what moves would they have, and what type(s) would they be?

Hmm. I by no means hate Sceptile, but I think I'd make him look...a bit more agile and raptorish. He's still cool now though, I like Grovyle better.

I might make Grovyle/Sceptile part dragon, but I dunno. It's a bit, I dunno.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and nice answers, everyone. Anyway, here's a picture of Sceptile:

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    Sweet picture! :)

... All I would change is the type. (Grass/Dragon) Add and take away some moves. :P I couldn't think that much.

~A.R

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
    Years
    Hmm Powerful moves and a Grass/Steel Type ;D

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Hmm Powerful moves and a Grass/Steel Type ;D
    Good answer you have here, Sea_Guardian. Grass/Steel is also a good type combination.
    Grovyle picture:

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    New topic:
    What does Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile make you think of? (remind you of?)

Grovyle and Sceptile remind me of ninjas in a few ways: their great speed and agillity, and their signature attack, Leaf Blade.

I sometimes see them as samurai warriors as well.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years

I agree. They do remind me of ninjas, kind of. Maybe assassins too. Anything sneaky and quick, I guess.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I agree with the others. They remind me of ninjas. And they have good speed and attacks.

~Rene~ :t025:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Are there a room for one more member here in this club? Because I want to join this club because I love Treecko,Grovyle and Sceptile even know my name has Haunter in it but can I join?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    New topic:

Grovyle and Sceptile remind me of ninjas in a few ways: their great speed and agillity, and their signature attack, Leaf Blade.

I sometimes see them as samurai warriors as well.

I think they remind me a kinda speed warrior ninja because for one thing is the attack of Leaf Blade which reminds me like a ninja sword and there speed like a ninja and the looks of them is like a ninja.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back