• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome Me

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    i'm a pokemon lover, i recently downloaded all the series and i have pokemon red/blue/silver/leafgreen/sapphire/diamond/heartgold/white

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Well hello there,catlinm It's great to see ya join the PokeCommunity!
    Something you could also tell us about is your Pokemon interests, like if you like competitive battling, fanfiction, shippings... So we can point out to you the right threads for those, and you can settle yourself right in.
    Anyways,we have from discussions about battles, the anime, the manga, to battles and trades. There's discussions about almost anything you're interested in. It doesn't hurt to look around. :)
    Make sure to read the rules, look around, make threads, post threads, read blogs, make friends, and importantly, have fun! see ya~

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hi there! I never disobey such a direct command so I am here to welcome you :)

I hope you enjoy your time here at the pokecommunity and I hope to see you around!

Last edited:
    Back