• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome PC

Years
  • (Admins/Mods: I realize my account says I've been a member for about a year. I made an account, used it for maybe a week and lost the site, school project distractions. I just found it again in my old old browsing history, please do not lock. Truthfully I am a newbie. Thank You.)

Hey Everyone. I've been a fan of Pokemon since Yellow came out, I never got into red/blue (at first) because I was really young when those two came out. I was extremely into the whole series until Firered/Leafgreen, I don't think it was the best work Nintendo has done, and so I have never played past Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald except for the ranger games.

I've heard of ROM's and of ROM Hacking and find it interesting. I'm already starting on ideas for one and trying to learn how to script.

So, Hello Pokecommunity, I'm very glad to be here (or back here kinda).

Last edited:

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
  • I'm new too but,Welcome back~And it's not really nice to call your self a "Noob" or "Newbie".Cheer up~We all have lives of our own.We don't necessarily have to be on a website 24/7.

Years
  • newb is a term meaning new. I don't see anything more to it. I'm proud of it.
    Well Then welcome to you too. I'm glad you have joined too.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • (Admins/Mods: I realize my account says I've been a member for about a year. I made an account, used it for maybe a week and lost the site, school project distractions. I just found it again in my old old browsing history, please do not lock. Truthfully I am a newbie. Thank You.)
    That's fine, Gixxy. XD Even if you had made an introduction waaay back when you joined, you hadn't posted in over a month, and therefore you'd be entitled to make a reintroductory thread anyway. Lots of people make accounts and forget about this place, so it doesn't make you any less deserving of a fine welcome than someone who just created an account. :3

That being said, welcome aboard! We're glad to have ya.

Years
  • Thanks everyone.
    @Kiger Mustang. I'm about halfway through reading, I'm gonna make sure to finish first before posting :) .
    @Hiidoran That is what I was also thinking, thanks.

Back