• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'm a huge fan of the both. :'3 .. I mean I'm not a graphic designer at all, I just like making album covers and stuff. ^^

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Damn, the second one is broken, so I guess I'd have to repost them. And yeah, they are album covers, and the last one is an avatar. :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
5070424263_a07df44547.jpg

GG andy. I love KitKat, it's sooooooo good. It's probably one of the only chocolate I like.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Me too, I buy one always whenever we go to the grocery store. <3 ;

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
We can buy them in school, which I am very happy about lol, cause I don't really go to the stores to buy candy or anything, I actually don't eat candy all that often. I prefer a sandwich really XD

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Lucky you then, what we have in Canteen are just snacks such as hotdogs, hamburgers, and the like. XD

Sandwich with? :p

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Omg hotdogs I wish we had those! Hmmm sandwich with mayonaise, dijonaise, cheese, lettuce and tomato, on an italian bun.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
That sounds so delicious. :'x .. Hmm, well the hotdogs aren't that special, really.. XD

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I like all of the flavors, so I don't really care what I'm gonna eat. :)

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I find every kitkat nice actually. Chunky is the best though imo, and there are very few chocolate things that I actually like.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I believe we've already had a this thread renamed The Daily Kit-Kat once before. But, with regard to my favourite one, I'd have to go with Kit Kat Chunky. Some of my friends swear by the KKC with peanut butter, but I'll have to take their word, as I'm not a massive fan of the stuff.

Aaaaaaaaand, in honour of this thread being called the Daily Kitty Cat: I present to you the kitty-cat picture of the day:

jean-michel-labat-kitty-cat.jpg

As long as this thread has its current name, I'll be here posting pictures of cats. 'Cause that's how I roll!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait there's...different kinds of Kit-Kats? What

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
D'awwwwwww that's so cute. I love cats, one of my favourite breeds is the Maine Coon, and I really hope to get one someday XD

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back